Chapter Seventeen Bash

I wake up feeling beyond refreshed. I stretch and check the time; 6:55, time to start the day. I look over at Evan and can't help the pride the swells in my chest. He's looking completely wrecked and thoroughly fucked. I deserve an award for it being my first time. But Evan; Evan was a beast. He had moves that truly surprised me and I am so glad he saved them for me. I place a kiss to his head and get out of bed quietly.

I head to the bathroom for a hot shower, and I can't help but think that yesterday ended way better than it started. I woke up groggy, confused and alone. I had no idea that I had been out for a week. I didn't know how I got back to the house or where Evan was. Ms. B pointed me in the direction of the lanai where I found Stefan attacking my wife. I may have overreacted a little bit in retrospect. You live and you learn.

I finish my shower and morning routine before heading into the closet to pick out my suit. A casual white button up, tie and black slacks will be the fit for the day. One last check to Evan who is still in a deep sleep before I leave the bedroom. I walk downstairs and into the dining room, where it seems everyone is awake. The kitchen is so lively and full of laughter, it's moments like these that make me feel so blessed for all the people around and I am so proud to call them my family.

Steven stands up and says loudly, mid laugh. " Then he says, ' You're ready baby come and get it." And the kitchen erupts with laughter. I hate all these fuckers and I hope they all have a slow and painful death.

"I'm not even kidding I'm selling this shit on Porn Hub." They all laugh again as I walk fully into the kitchen, heads turn to me, and the laughter dies down. Bastards.

"Don't let me spoil your good time. You guys think it's funny, do you?" I ask, looking at everyone, not one of them looking ashamed. In fact, they are hiding their smiles behind coffee cups and food.

"Fuck yeah it's funny, this video is gold. I've got a song boss are you ready?" He clears his throat and I shake my head.

"Bash just had sex, and it felt so good. Evan let Bash stick his penis inside of him. Bash just had-"

Instantly I shove a biscuit into his mouth, praying that he chokes on it. Sadly he doesn't.

Stoff wipes his mouth with a napkin. " Bash it's fine, we're honestly happy for you. It's honestly about time that you lost your V-card and so what if we make a few jokes. It's all good fun."

I ran a hand over my face, my good mood completely dissipated. "Well thank you, I do appreciate tha-"

"Everybody!"

"BASH JUST HAD SEX, AND IT FELT SO GOOD."

"FELT SO GOOD."

"EVAN LET BASH PUT HIS PENIS INSIDE OF HIM."

I throw up my hands and give up, walking over to Ms. B. " Can you please just fix me a tray of some of Evan's favorites for breakfast, I'm going to take it up to him."

"Probably because he can't walk." They continued to laugh.

"I can fire all of you." Not even deterred, they continue to laugh and make small jokes between themselves.

"Bash, you can't fire the guys." The sweet sound of my wife's voice brings my weary mind to peace instantly. Evan stands there freshly showered walking towards me. He wraps his arms around my neck, and I pull him close.

"Why are you out of bed baby you should be resting."

He kisses me and gives me a tight hug. "Besides my back killing me I'm fine, what's for breakfast?"

"All of your favorites my dear."

"Thanks Ms. B." She blows him an air kiss as she turns back to the stove.