PROULOGE

A light breeze flew around, making the flowers in the field sway slightly as well as the leaves that fell onto the grass. The sun was at its highest in the sky, casting its light down below. And in the forest was a little cottage that was surrounded by the trees. Although under a particular one, was a little girl that sat there with her mother who was reading a book to her. However the girl didn't seem to really care about it, having no interest as she sat there waiting for it to be over. She could feel eyes starting to feel heavy the more her mother spoke more of the story. It was about a world, where anything and everything was possible. Riddles and clues hidden between the words and pages, something her mother seemed more than delighted to figure out. She had always liked riddles ever since she was younger. But that wasn't something she was interested in. The girl let out a yawn, her head rested in the palm of her hand. Her blue locks falling forward as her eyes drooped a bit. She was getting tired from her mother's constant rambling. "Falice! Are you listening?" Her mother's voice snapped her back. Making her jump a bit as she sat up right.

She faced her mother with an awkward smile, letting out a nervous laugh afterwards. Her mother let out a sigh, closing the book shut as she got up straightening her skirt. "It's almost lunch, I want your homework done before then." Her mother declared, walking away and went back to their little home inside the cottage. Falice groaned, she knew her mother was going to say that. She didn't feel like doing her homework- like always. All she wanted to do now was take a nap, she was feeling a bit sleepy anyway. Suddenly she heard a meow, it was her cat Kiara. The cat bundled up next to her as she felt her eyes closing.

The next thing she knew, she was awaken by someone yelling and heavy panting. Her eyes fluttered open, rubbing her eyes as the yelling became more clear to her. Who could be screaming like that, Kiara seemed to also have noticed before she had. Falice got up from the ground and tidied her dress before looking around to see where the yelling could be coming from. She peaked from behind the tree to see a girl with pink hair that was tied into two pigtails. Clipped with different pins, Two tall ears were on her head. Which made falice confused and curious. The pink haired girl wore a white Victorian blouse with a brown waistcoat that had a small pink ribbon attached to it. In her left pocket was a golden pocket watch, rose details craved into it. A light blue skirt and white stockings that went over her knees, along with black shoes. "I'm late! Im late!" The rabbit girl- or so it appeared to falice, kept on yelling over and over as she watched the pink haired girl look for something. She then took out her pocket watch and suddenly ran deeper into the forest. Falice watched as the girl disappeared into the distance. She looked back at her cottage where her mother was probably making lunch and then back at the forest where the rabbit girl had gone.

It didn't take long for falice to decide to follow the rabbit- knowing her mother would be worried and come looking for her. But she would come back after she sees where the girl had gone off to. Falice took a deep breathe before going after the rabbit. Kiara staying behind, watching falice run into the forest. After a few minutes of running, falice finally caught up with the girl. Who was in front of a hole, which was large in size. To falice's surprise, the girl jumped inside the hole. She quickly made her way towards the hole, bending over it slightly. It was just a pit of darkness. As she was about to walk away- she was suddenly pushed into the hole.

_________________________________________

TBC?