CHAPTER 24

Draco scurried off to go find falice, he tried shrugging off that feeling but it didn't seem to go away. After a few minutes, he finally ame upon an open door. He went inside to see falice asleep on the chair, glancing around the room to see that bookshelf had been moved. He sighed and went towards her, only for her to immediately wake up. He watched as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes and finally looked at him. "Draco-?" She mumbled, turning her gaze to face him after she glanced around the room, looking for something It seemed. "Where's rainbow?" He froze at the mention of her name, If rainbow ahd gotten inside- Who knows where she might be then. "Rainbows here?" Draco questioned, receiving a nod from her as a response. "Do you know where she is then?" Falice pondered for a moment before realizing that she didn't, she had fallen asleep after having finally reached the room. "No, no I don't.." Replied Falice, curious for his reasoning for asking. The two were left in silence, not knowing how to continue their conversation until lunar had arrived, having managed to finally figure out where falice was. "There you are blue! Thought I lost you there for a sec- what's with the silence?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips as she glanced between the two. The silence carried on for a moment, just for a single moment.

"It's rainbow, she's here" Draco stated, turning to face lunar who was taken back at the sudden information that was given to her before going to a neutral expression. "Then where is she?" Lunar questioned, crossing her arms. He sighed, "Me and Falice don't know but she's somewhere inside" He replied, earning an eye roll from lunar. Putting her hands inside her pockets. "Why'd you make this place so big! How are we supposed to find her if this place is a maze!" Added Lunar, leaning against the chair as she groaned. "I didn't make this place, my father did. Anyway, we have to find rainbow" However, just as Draco was about to leave, he felt a sudden tug on his coat. Turning around to see falice, who was looking up at him. "Someone's at the gate."

He raised a brow and was about to question her but stopped himself, he glanced at lunar who gave him a nod before leaving the room. He walked through the halls, seeing the familiar sights that he would walk past once in a while. He could hear the sound of his own footsteps against the floor. He stopped in his tracks when he saw mudded footprints but they faded away not long after. Draco went passed it and headed towards the front door, eventually doing so and exited his home. the golden gate was pushed open and there stood none other than the queen herself and her guard. He bowed, "Greetings your highness, if you've come for tea I'm afraid-" He said, before being cut off by Gold who signalled him to raise. "I've not come for that purpose hatter, I'm here for falice. Shes here, isn't she?" Gold added, her gaze narrowed but he's interested was piqued. "An audience with our esteemed visitor? Now whys that?" He questioned, giving a smile as he adjusting his hat. He didn't want to question the queen of all people but here he was, doing that. "She might be the way to ending this curse." responded Gold sternly, catching Draco by surprise. His eyes widened from surprise, "Falice-? How.." Mumbled Draco, averting his gaze for a couple seconds before they met golds.

Gold brushed away the hair that got in her face before speaking again, "She's the thing Allison left behind, for both her world and wonderland.." Her stern tone became softer and quieter. Almost like that she had only came to the realization just then. "Allison.. doesn't that mean-" He asked, still surprised by all the new information that he was being given. He could remember Allison from early childhood but it wasn't exactly clear to him. As he thought he came to a new Realization as well. Gold walked towards Draco before stopping just Infront of him, staring at him with a her narrowed gaze while kyran stood by the gate, closing it.

"Falice winters is indeed the balance between her world and wonderland."

Lunar walked around the room, having nothing else to do but think. Her thoughts occupying her mind while Falice was trying to use her ability- or atleast attempting to see if anything would happen again. Her ability was still unknown to lunar so she kept it secret, but lunar would find out eventually, just not now. She sat in the chair, waiting for some sign. Even after all this time, she still didn't know how her ability worked. She watched lunar stop at the table, curious she went towards her. Lunar was frozen in place as she held the heart shaped locket in her hand. Her hand trembling, "Lunar, are you ok-" She was about to ask but she was interrupted when lunar spoke. "Where'd you get this.." Lunar interrupted, facing falice. The locket was the exact same one she had seen in her memory and now getting a closer look, the crystal used to make the heart had the power to change ones appearance into someone else's. Just like how her necklace worked with a different crystal, allowing her to teleport wherever she pleased.

She went silent, not sure if she should tell lunar about her ability just yet. She averted her gaze to the locket in lunars trembling hand. "Lunar-" The sudden chime of a clock stopped her, it was loud and echoed throughout the entire house. Lunar covered her eyes, dropping the locket while doing so, not long after falice did the same. The chime was continuous, it was like there was going to be no end to it.

Draco quickly headed inside when he heard the clock chimed loudly- Gold and kyran following behind him, perhaps to speak with falice. He had grown used to the annoying chine of clock but this, this was going on longer than it should be. He burst through the doors only to see stone had made its way inside. That certainly wasn't good, he cursed under breath and quickly went up the stairs. Gold and kyran still following behind him, it looked like stone had stopped for now. That was just now however. Who knew when it would start spreading again, how rapidly did it spread that it managed to reach his home. Though that was something he would think about another time, he walked-- ran through the hallway as he listened to where the clock was coming from. Each step was a step closer to the noise. Finally he made to a large door, he grabbed the handle and swang the door open to see rainbow standing above the staircase. He was out of breath from running, his heart beating faster. Nothing good could  come out of this. Rainbow stood at the top with a cold expression, the pocket watch chain dangling from her fingers as she leaned against the railing. "Where's Falice." She said with a hint of irritation, now having a full grip of the watch in her hands. Oh this definitely wasn't good.

________________________________________

END OF CHAPTER 24

Idk what this chapter even is