CHAPTER 8

Night had fallen upon wonderland and days had gone by, The palace gates were open and crowds of people came flocking in. A stone path leading to the doors of the palace, On the sides were bushes of red roses- some white which caught the attention of the invited guests. Falice was getting closer to the door, Making her way through the people. She wanted to the first one inside and she knew Rainbow or lunar were probably looking for her. But Falice didn't care about that at the moment. The doors were about to open and she suddenly felt someone grab her shoulder. "There you are! You had me and lunar looking for you!" Stated Rainbow, she sounded a bit disappointed and falice only let out a sheepish laugh. Rainbow sighed, "But it wasn't like you could get in anyway, I'm the one carrying the invitation". She then took falice's hand and they made their way as the doors opened. Two guards standing there in order to confirm whether or not they could enter or not. Eventually the two made it inside and Falice was left amazed. It was lavishly decorated, With a large golden chandler hanging from the ceiling to the food and desserts set on the tables.

The ballroom was empty at first with only a few people but it began becoming more filled out as time went by. Conversation and laughter took over the silence that was once there, People forming small groups or just engaging with someone. Falice was looking around with Rainbow- when they eventually found lunar leaning on one of the pillars, She looked bored. She was wearing a simple black dress and long Gloves. She still wore the star necklace which she always wore and black heels with a small purple bow at the back. On the end of her tail was a yellow ribbon that was tied into a bow. Her hair was a bit neater than it usually was and she wore a mask that resembled a cat. As they made their way towards lunar, Rainbow stopped Infront of her and put her hand on the sides of her hips.

"You teleported in, didn't you?" Questioned Rainbow, although it came out more of a statement rather than a question, Lunar grinned. "Maybe I did or not." Just then, Lunar disappeared leaving only a grin floating before it disappeared as well. Rainbow sighed and turned to falice, "That stupid cat.." Falice heard Rainbow mumble to herself. "Stay here, I need to go..meet someone" She added, taking her turn to leave and falice was left alone, She looked around her only to see people she didn't recognize. She quickly scurried off to the table filled with all the food for the invited guests, she stood there like a lost child. A pit of anxiousness filled her stomach as she observed the people, She was alone. Falice held her own hand as her eyes continued to observe her surroundings. It already felt like Rainbow had left her for an hour even though it's been a minute or two.

Her hands started trembling, She just stood there by the tables. The room suddenly had gotten hotter even though it was a cold night. She felt a hand rest on her shoulder, Falice faced the person, it was Draco. "What a coincidence seeing you here Felicity, Is rainbow with you?" He said with a smile, looking around to see if he could spot rainbow anywhere. "It's falice- nevermind.." She was about to correct, stopping herself realising he might not listen. "She's somewhere, I don't know where though" added Falice, Draco's hand moving away from her shoulder. He was wearing the same top hat although the roses were now white, A red suit that had white and black details on it and a black coat with fur at the top resting on his shoulders. "Alright then, Let's go looking for her shall we?" Draco said, before taking falice's hand without a second thought, taking her to go find rainbow. She looked up at him and smiled, The anxiousness was gone and she felt a bit better knowing she wasn't alone anymore.

When They made their way to find rainbow, Falice found herself amongst other people as she stood beside Draco. Lunar had joined them but she too had not seen rainbow anywhere after she had disappeared herself earlier. Her eyes wandered between the people Draco were speaking too, Her foot tapping impatiently against the floor. Rainbow was still no where in sight and Falice wanted to leave already- not really. Perhaps just go outside for a breather so she eventually did, sneaking away but as she did, she locked eyes with someone. A woman with red eyes stared blankly into hers before sparking with interest slightly. Falice averted her gaze and continued her way outside, finding herself in a garden filled with roses..

______________________________________

END OF CHAPTER 8