CHAPTER 5

It had officially been a day since falice had been in wonderland, she was going to stay with rainbow since she had a spare room that was already decorated simply. Although, when Falice had first seen the room, she couldn't ignore the hard covered blue book that was on the night stand. It's title reading 'Into Wonderland'. The very book her mother had been reading to her, she decided to ignore it. But she felt drawn into it, perhaps she could find a way out of here. So one night she left a candle lit so she could see what the book was about- despite having her mother already read it. She sat on side of her bed with the book in her lap, the candle sitting on the night stand. She traced her fingers over the cover and opened the book. The first page being a picture of a pink haired rabbit running towards a hole. She flipped over to the next page, it detailing all the chapters that were in the book. Not interested in it, she skipped over to the first chapter. She read through the lines and did so for three pages until she got bored and closed the book.

From what she had gathered, A girl named Alice had fallen into a hole when she was following a white rabbit. Which was very much like how she got here in the first place. It continued but she had stopped reading, she sighed and dropped backwards onto the bed. The bed creaking for a moment before stopping. "Can't sleep?" A voice said, making falice bolt up in surprise and covered her mouth to not let out a scream. "You scared the living day lights out of me!" Falice stated, quietly not wanting to wake rainbow who was asleep just across from her room. The floating grin then revealed lunar who was amused and chuckled, her eyes landing onto the book. "So whatcha reading there" Asked Lunar, making herself comfortable on the bed. Her eyes were still glued to the book. "About this place" She replied, dropping back onto the bed with her hands behind her head as she did. Silence took over the room, the only thing heard was their breathing. They both stared at the ceiling, both not muttering a word to each other. Falice could feel her eyes getting heavy, she yawned.

Soon enough, falice had fallen asleep. Lunar looked over at her and smiled, getting up and snapped her fingers. The flame of the candle estingushing the moment she had snapped her fingers, the room was surrounded by darkness now. Lunar put falice under the covers and teleported back to the couch. She closed her eyes, rainbow wouldn't mind her staying over for a night. Would she?

The curtains were drawn, allowing the sunlight to shine through the glass of the window. The surfaces were bathed in the light- that it could reach. Falice fluttered her eyes open, adjusting to the light that was shining in the room. She got up slowly and lazily, she rubbed her eyes and took notice of how she was in bed despite not remembering going under the covers last night. Falice then got out of bed and looked around the room. She was still in wonderland she reminded herself. She made her way out of the room and could hear someone humming, she guessed it was rainbow and her guess was correct. The rabbit was baking something and seemed to be almost finished. Rainbow turned around and stopped humming, putting on a smile. "Good morning falice!" Rainbow said, setting down the tray of unbaked cookies.

"Morning.." She replied, she still felt tired but just somehow couldn't fall asleep. Falice took a glance at the time and it was 6 in the morning, The sun was still rising. "Did you sleep well-" Questioned Rainbow but she's stopped by lunar, who lets out an audible shriek and was breathing fast- she was trying to slow down. Her tail was low and frizzed as she covered her mouth after the sudden shriek. She was sweating heavily, and was shaking visibly. "Lunar- are you ok?" Falice blurted out, observing lunar in her panicked state. Lunar's ears were down, she stayed silent. "A nightmare." She said, rainbows eyes widening at lunars words and also seemed to want to start panicking while Falice was confused- yet concerned for lunar and the situation.

"But..That's not possible, Nightmares don't exist in wonderland.." Added rainbow, Her voice shaky and her cheerful self was gone, replaced with worry and fear. "Then what was it.." Lunar asked, still shaking but had calmed down a bit. Falice glanced between the both of them, "So nightmares don't exist here-?" Lunar nodded, but her gaze never met rainbows nor falice's own. "This place is just dreams falice, Nightmares shouldn't exist here- it never should and never has been a nightmare in wonderland.." Silence over came the room, filling the air. If nightmares didn't exist in wonderland, and only dreams could exist in this place. Why would a nightmare only happen now..

_________________________________________

END OF CHAPTER 5