CHAPTER 14

Tea time was at any hour, minute or even second for Draco. He even had a whole two cabinets dedicated to different flavours of tea and on going in his home. Going as far to carry a few packets of tea leaves in case he left the need for a drink. And today he was meeting Rainbow for some tea- it was something the two bonded over. Their love for tea. The long table was rather empty, only two saucers were on the table each one with a teacup. A display of cupcakes and biscuits and  a sugar bowl. He stared at the liquid inside the cup as he waited for the rabbit to come. Although he was used to her turdy behaviour- it did irritate him a little but he knew Rainbow always had her day packed with things to do. So he just continued to wait until he heard her footsteps approaching. Maybe he'll have to remind her about the rabbit holes, it will likely make her job easier. "Hey Draco- I'm not late am I?" Rainbow said, holding a cream bag in her hands with a sheepish smile on her face. Draco turned to face the clock before looking at rainbow, returning the smile. "A few minutes early actually" He replied, he could see rainbow get a bit excited at the fact and she immediately sat down near him. Setting the cream bag onto the table and taking out a few muffins. "Mrs Baker gave them to me as a thank you for helping her deliver a package so I thought-" Added Rainbow, going on about the package she had to deliver. But it raised Draco's suspicion, Mrs Baker had lived in Gingerbread village which got turned to stone under mysterious circumstances. He usually didn't leave the tea garden often but Mrs Baker would drop by for a cup of tea once in a while.

If Gingerbread village was turned to stone- Mrs Baker being at home at the time. How would rainbow have gotten the muffins, let alone the package. "Rainbow, You do know the village turned to stone right?" Draco questioned, interrupting rainbows rambling. She looked at him with confusion for a second before realizing. "Oh! Yes- ofcourse! Who doesn't? I meant to say Mrs Cane, Silly me-" Responded rainbow, Clearing up her mix up between the two. He just hummed and took a sip of his tea, his suspicion didn't die however.  They chatted for a good few minutes until rainbow had to leave. He watched the rabbit leave the garden in a rush, the stone was worrying him a bit. He didn't know why- it was frightening to know that someplace in wonderland might possibly be next though.

Gold was on her way to the room where the legend was being kept, a room only she had access to as the only remaining royal. The walk there help clear her mind a bit, with gingerbread village turning to stone and three hours later another report has come. Apparently the stone was starting to spread into the forest. Rapidly. She sighed and took out a golden key with a ruby heart embedded into it, putting it into the keyhole and twisted it. The door disappeared, allowing her through. Although she did not expect for someone to be in here, her eyes widened. "What are you doing here." She said, making the girl freeze at the sound of her voice. Wait- was that falice? The girl turned around only answering her question.

It was indeed Falice, Who was let out a sheepish smile and an awkward wave to being caught by the queen of all people. "Hi?" Falice said sheepishly as Gold stared at her coldly. Maybe this was a bad idea after all, she was stuck in place and almost lost her breathe when gold came closer, almost like she was examining her. A spark appeared in golds eyes before dying down, a sudden memory returning to her as she looked at Falice. She looked familiar, but from where.

A few seconds went by when the Realization hit her, her ruby eyes widening in surprise and her lips parted slightly. "Allison.." She whispered under her breath, taking a step back. Falice raised her eyebrow in confusion but mostly because she hadn't caught what gold had said. Silence occupied the room, leaving an awkward tension between the two.  Gold glanced at the book then at Falice, "The legend- you didn't do anything did you?" Stated Gold,  Her eyes narrowing as she squeezed her own gloves hand. "Wait legend-?" She sighed and made her way closer to the book. Reading through the text quickly before looking at Falice again. "Your not supposed to be here, so how before it's the dungeon you'll be seeing next." Gold added, falice gulped. She really didn't want to go to the dungeon especially since rainbow had warned her about it.  She stepped away and played with her thumbs while her gaze was averted elsewhere, "So um, There was a door and a key then I went through and now im here!-" Falice replied, finally locking her eyes with gold as she still sheepishly smiled. "That's your excuse? That's it?" Questioned Gold, crossing her arms. She didn't know what to believe at this point, With stone spreading that could cover wonderland was worrying her. It was a part of the legend that was only beginning to come true.

"Yes.." Responded Falice, only leaving the silence that was there before. The door then appeared again, she looked at gold who's eyes had widened once she had seen the door. "Falice do not enter that door." Gold commanded with a cold tone, watching falice glanced between her and the door. "Uh bye!" Then Falice ran to the door, it disappeared shortly after when gold was about to enter as well.

________________________________________

END OF CHAPTER 14

Idk what this chapter even is