CHAPTER 33: Wonderlands Ending Chapter [FINALE PT2]

It was the middle of the night and it was quiet for once, unlike the winds that would come by during this time. Inside the cottage, she lied there in the comfort of her bed asleep. Under the blankets which she unconsciously had a tight grip on, her hand was bandaged after scrapping it after her fall. Her blue eyes shot open, breathing heavily as she got up. Her gaze dropping to her trembling hands which now held the blanket loosely, noticing how small traces of blood seeped through the white bandage. She took slow breaths, In and Out to relax herself as she glanced around the room, her room. Dozens of questions filled her mind, Was she back? What happened to wonderland- the door opened. The moment she heard the sound she turned to face it, only to see her mother standing there with a look of relief. Allison had her hair into a low ponytail with a white ribbon that kept it together. Wearing the same white blouse and long navy skirt falice remembered her wearing before going down the hole into wonderland. Allison's lips curved into a smile as she walked over to falice and sat at the edge of the bed. "how are you feeling?" She asked softly, holding the gentleness her voice always held when Falice used to get sick from running in the rain. "Are you feeling any pain?" Falice shook her head in reply, hearing her mother sigh in relief. "Good, do you want anything? Water?" She nodded and her mother went to go fetch a glass for her.

Her head was filled with thoughts, wondering if Wonderland was now just a land covered in stone. Would she able to help them like the legend said she would?. Moments later, Allison returned with a tall glass of water, setting it down on the nightstand beside the bed. "Do you want to tell me what happened?" Allison inquired, Falice thought about it for a moment, looking away. "Wonderland.." Is all she was able to mutter and yet her mother did not question it. Knowing what she meant, it was a place she will never forget. "So you found out I see.." her mother added, letting out a weak chuckle afterwards.  There was a brief silence between them before Allison took her daughter's hand gently in her own, "I'm sorry dear, this wasn't meant to happen, All of it. But..what matters now is that you're home. Safe."

She could not hold it in any longer, Falice pulled her mother into a tight embrace and cried. Cried her heart out. Wetting her mother's blouse in the process yet Allison did not seem to mind. Instead returning the action as she rubbed small circles on falice's back, noticing how Falice seemed to relax a bit but continued to cry.

________________________

A few days went by after that day, Falice had not left the house in a while so now she did. The tree's leaves fell onto the soft green grass as flowers bloomed near the stems of the trees. With each small step, her blue hair bounced slightly, stepping on a few of the fallen leaves. Her eyes glanced around the forest, she was simply just walking around after being in bed for a few days. Continuing to walk deeper despite her mother's warning again, as she walked-- she came across the very place she fell down into wonderland. The hole was gone but she could remember perfectly where it was supposed to be. A small smile crept onto her face as memories came back to her. Falice moved her gaze elsewhere, deeper into the forest. There it was, a soft glow that appeared from the distance. A white rose rising h from the ground and fully bloomed, the rose. Something was telling her to go deeper, she knew she had to. Like something was calling her to go deeper. So she did. Moving through the trees and narrows spacings, eventually she found herself in front of a cave, One similar to the one in wonderland. She was going to regret this later but she went through. Everything was dark for a moment (because of the cave and she closed her eyes).

Once she opened them again, she was back in Wonderland. Although this time it was stone, everything was covered. Hesitantly she stepped onto the stone ground, squeezing her eyes shut to see what happens. Nothing did. Opening them again, she saw rainbow's statue and not far away, Draco's. The blade lying there on the ground, the memory came back to her. A pang of guilt went through her body, knowing she could have healed him but it was too late for that then. Perhaps she could help them now, somehow.