CHAPTER 13

Not long after rainbow had called Falice, She had to leave- as she was busy. Like any other day Rainbow had. So it just left lunar who was still sleeping on the couch and falice who was staring at her bowl of cereal. She kept stirring the spoon slowly, watching the pieces move. Although when she finished, She noticed the snow outside and a particular flowers growing at a rather rapid rate in the snow. Falice moved closer to the window to take a closer look. The flower looked crystallized in a way with how it reflected light and it's glittery appearance. Falice glanced at lunar, who was still fast asleep on the couch and went back to the flower. No one had to know. She quickly grabbed something that would help protect her from the cold- which resulted in a coat that was a bit too big for her. But she took it nonetheless and went outside. The whole front had been covered in snow, and the flower she had seen earlier there happened to be more growing near. Quickly Falice went towards one and bent down to pick it. As she plucked it out, a gold glow came from the flower. It wasn't blinding exactly but Falice looked away anyway. When she turned to look at it again, It had changed into a blood red rose.

Her eyes widened in surprise- what. First she turns a white rose into red, then she sees the wonderland book glowing which is something she'll have to find out but now this?. She shouldn't even be surprised at this point onwards if some aliens happened to be in wonderland as well. She looked down at the red rose, it was completely free from it's thrones and leaves leaving only the stem and petals. Falice glanced around her before going back inside, she didn't want to get caught now did she? Or at least get snitched on. When she had come back inside, she was greeted with lunar finally waking up with a long yawn. While she did that falice made her way back to her room.

Falice closed the door behind her and noticed the book had stopped glowing. She walked towards the nightstand and opened the book only to find a black key with the top resembling a queen's crown and a dangling blue gem that was chained to it. She Looked at the key with amazement and visible confusion. What was she supposed o do with a key? Was some door just going to randomly appear in thin air- maybe she shouldn't have said that. Well thought about it. A door was now present in her room, not connected to anything it just stood there in the middle- but it was relatively close to her bed. She glanced at the key and then the door, hesitantly she put the key inside the lock.

A blue light outlined the keyhole and the door opened. Falice stared inside only seeing darkness and nothing beyond it. She could feel her stomach drops, maybe she shouldn't do this. "Falice are you here- wow." Lunar stopped in the doorway when she opened the door, taking in the sight of the door that was now in falice's room. As she stared- something just clicked inside her. She's seen this before but when. A series of events came rushing to her but they weren't clear, she could only recall some. The stone and being somewhere dark. "how did this happen exactly?" She asked, looking at Falice for an answer. "I really don't know, it just appeared" replied Falice, turning to her lunar as she held the key tightly in her hands. Her body stiffened and lunar noticed but didn't question it. "Alright then..Wonderland can be like that at times or all the time-" lunar added as she turned to leave before taking one final glance at the door then she left.

When Lunar left, Falice sighed into relief. Perhaps she should have locked the door that way lunar didn't have to know about the door in the room but oh well. Lunar didn't seem bothered atleast, or from what falice could tell. She faced the door, she could do this. There was probably something beyond the darkness- she just couldn't see it. And so she took the leap of faith and walked inside. It was all darkness until she found herself inside a room, pillars were in the corners of the room and in between the pillars were arcs, with hanging vines. A pleasant aroma filling the air and petals lied on the marble flooring. Her eyes landed on something that stood out, a small pedestal in the center. She made her way towards it and it was a book. The left page had some writing on it but at the top edge, it looked like someone attempted to burn it. Meanwhile the right page was completely blank and had some holes here and there.

'Wonderland, this world of dreams will fall into nightmares. It will spread and time shall reverse. Memories that have been forgotten will return. Attempts made and yet she fails, causing her anger. Causing the destruction to worsen. Balance will return to wonderland. Stopping this endless loop.'

Falice's eyes widened in surprise and shock as she read the text written on the page. What was this- and what did it mean by destruction? Was wonderland going to be destroyed?. So many thoughts were rushing through her head and she only knew two things about what ever the purpose of the text was. The nightmares, Rainbow mentioned that it doesn't exist since wonderland is made up of dreams and imagination Then the 'it' which she thought she had a good guess at what it was. Just then she heard a door unlocked and someone enter. "What are you doing here."

_______________________________________

END OF CHAPTER 13