CHAPTER 29: The Locket PT.2

Sooner or later, Rainbow had finally made it to her destination. She walked through the thick snow and felt the snow fall onto her. Her humming had come to a stop when she reached the place she was looking for. A smile curved onto her lips as she saw a blue haired girl in view, all alone. Well this was surprising but she was cautious, not knowing if she could trust her situation or not. "Falice! There you are, I've been looking all over for you!" She said cheerfully, her words catching falice by surprise as she turned around to face the rabbit. "Y-you have?" Falice stuttered, taking a step back. She was nervous, not sure if her plan would work like she's planned. "Why ofcourse, After all we are friends.." Replied rainbow, averting her gaze for a moment before they returned to meet Falice. "Yes..'friends' " Falice added, she did not know what to perceive rainbow as anymore, so could she really consider her a friend. Well maybe but she was not sure at the moment with everything that was happening around them. The stone would catch up eventually, it would not be long until it reaches the mountains. "Well you've found me, so I guess the hunt is over." She continued, her voice becoming more sterner and her blue eyes bored into rainbow's pink ones.

"Not quite yet falice, it's far from over." Rainbow stated, replying with same time falice was using. She was not going to be fooled by her tricks. For all she knew, this very mountain could be a trap and it would only be seconds until it would be revealed. "Is that so?" Falice asked, taking another step back. Her hand playing with something near her neck. "After all I still need to get our other friends, do you know where they went perhaps?" She tilted her head to the side a bit as a sly smile appeared on her face, her hands behind her back again. "And why would I tell you." Falice said, this time taking a few steps forward. As Falice got closer- well not too close, rainbow could make out a locket around her neck. Curious, she wondered what the locket was for exactly.

Rainbow couldn't exactly bother with it however, drawing all her attention to falice. The stone was approaching, she had a feeling it was. "Well I just want to find them that's all, but something remains unsaid here." Declared rainbow, taking out her pocket watch as a smirk was now present. Falice was a bit taken back but she said nothing, her expression only darkening.

"You're not falice, Are you?"

Draco was not sure where they were headed at this point- aside their goal of getting Falice out of wonderland. The three found themselves stuck in a maze, all of them spilt up- hoping to reach each other at the end. As far as he knew, he was going in a complete circle. He had marked the position where he had first entered(with a tea bag as he didn't have anything else on him) and he passed it for the 15th time now. He let out a defeated sigh, there was not much time left and hoped the other two were having better luck then him. For the 16th time now, he went inside the maze and decided to find a new route which he eventually, leading down a new path only to end up- cornered. This was going to take a while, he walked back a bit and went down the path beside it. It led him to four possible paths that he's never seen before which was some what relieving news to hear. Draco took a deep breath before going to the last path of his left, and with luck he ended up with two paths. Although the walls around him were now mirrors, just wonderful. Falice had made it to the end of the maze, currently she waited for the rest to arrive as she sat down. Fiddling with the hem of her dress, she could only wish the best for her.

The smirk on rainbows face was more than apparent and it seemed like 'Falice' had predicted this outcome. "So where is she." Rainbow commanded, it was just a few minutes until the stone would reach them. Just 5 more minutes of waiting. "Did you really think I'd let you harm one of my subjects?." 'Falice' added coldly, clenching her jaw tightly. Although rainbow's amusement rose at her claim, she did a small clap as she chuckled,  Walking towards her slowly. "No, no I didn't. I've known you long enough to know that Gold." Four more minutes, Gold took off the locket- it fell into the snow and revealed her true appearance.t Covered over by the white snow, almost lost in it if it were not for it's red jewel that clashed with it. Three more minutes. "If so, then you know that this place is very dear to me." Gold announced, glaring at rainbow.

"Dearer than that knight? Kyran, was it? I've seen the way you look at him." With that gold went silent, clenching her hand into a fist. "Don't bring his name into this." She managed to say, although her voice was soft- barely above a whisper. "Then tell me where's Falice" Rainbow said, now in front of gold. One more minute. She walked past the queen and glanced behind her, "but you won't be able to tell me that anyway"

0 minutes left.

_________________________________________

END OF CHAPTER 29