CHAPTER 4

The sky darkened quickly, and the clouds filled with droplets before releasing them. Causing a heavy rain to fall, making puddles of water and loud sounds of splashing. And. Ofcourse, it wasn't just any regular rain, Instead it was pouring chocolate sauce. Falice looked above her and was a bit amazed by the the sight but her sadness still remained. She frowned, it was raining and she didn't have anything to protect her from it. She was alone in a field- in who knows where. She was separated from her mother in this place- falice then remembered. Her mother and the book, The tale of wonderland. That's where she had heard it from- that's why it was so familiar to her. She could only remember some parts of the story as she wasn't taking note when her mother was telling her the tale. She took a breath and walked, she didn't know where she was headed but she was going somewhere. Somewhere in this unfamiliar land. A place far from home. She could hear her own footsteps as she walked through the field. Her hair was damp from the rain, as well as her clothes. Which didn't come up as brown stains as she suspected, instead it just came off as water.

The rain stopped eventually, the sky going back to its blue colour almost immediately once the rain had stopped. She glanced at the sky before looking away, the sun was shining brightly. Her hair was still slightly dampish but her clothes had dried, Falice continued walking until she was finally put the field of dandelions. Now She was back in the forest- although there was something different. Like always. Some of the trees had become stone somehow, Falice shrugged it off, Thinking it was just another thing about this world.

"Oh there you are!" Yelled Rainbow with a smile, Coming closer toward falice who turned around to face her. "I was looking everywhere for you! Lunar's at my house come on!" Despite falice's apparent confusion about the situation, Rainbow took falice by the hand and dragged her to her house. Which wasn't that far, when they arrived, Falice's eyes widened. It was a small cottage, just like the one she and her mother stayed in. The cottage looked the same, except for the garden upfront. "You ok there falice?" Asked rainbow out of concern, Falice looked at her and nodded her head. It seemed rainbow wanted to deny but she didn't push any further. They walked over to the cottage, the smell of a freshly baked pie in the air, it made her mouth want to drool but she stopped herself. Rainbow took out a key and inserted into the keyhole, the door then unlocked and she went inside and falice did the same afterwards. Lunar was sitting on the couch, sleeping her purrs were audible but quiet as well. Her eyes observed the place, it was slightly messy but she could see rainbow did her best to make it presentable. But her thoughts were drifting, the cottage looked similar to hers but the interior was different. "You can go take a bath if you want, it's the second door to your left" Stated Rainbow, walking to the kitchen, bending down Infront of the oven and took out the pie that was inside. Falice made her way to the bathroom, even the layout was the same.

A few minutes went by and falice had returned from the bathroom. She had changed out of her old floral dress and was now wearing an old white Victorian blouse that rainbow had found left over in her closet and a navy blue skirt that went to her knees, it had a little apron attached to it. Her hair was still somewhat wet from the bath and smelled like strawberries due to the shampoo that rainbow had left her borrow. Socks with a slight ruffle at the top and black pumps, she had kept her black bow that was situated on her head still. "So how are you enjoying your stay so far?" Rainbow set down the tray of cupcakes, That was fast. "it's been alright so far, well except for the falling part and the strange stone trees-" Replied Falice, sitting down on a couch. She didn't care about the trees, it just happened to slip out of her mouth. But she really wanted to go home, she didn't want to worry her mother further than she probably already has.

"Stone trees-?" Questioned Lunar, Both of them faced her at the sudden sound of her groggy voice. "Falice, where did you see stone trees.." Rainbow added, Turning to falice who was looking at the door before looking at rainbow. "Just when I came into the forest- why? Is it something bad?" Lunar and rainbow looked at each other before rainbow let out a sigh and smiled softly. "It isn't important.."

__________________________________________

END OF CHAPTER 4