CHAPTER 3

They all stared in Silence as she entered, catching her breath from all the running she had to do. She looked up, and stared at Draco who now had a neutral expression on his face. "Did I make it-?" She asked, standing up straight but her legs were beginning to pain. "Your just in time actually" Draco replied, as the clock suddenly began ringing loudly, Indicating that it was now tea time. The rabbit sighed in relief as she lazily made her way to the table and sat on any seat closest to her. Soon Draco did the same, taking his seat at the head of the table once again. "What a surprise, Rainbow actually coming in time" Lunar said with a smirk, making her way back to her seat. Placing her feet onto the table, Draco cleared his throat again. Lunar rolled her eyes and removed her feet from the table. "You know what they say early worm catches the bird" he added, taking a sip from his teacup, his blank expression going back to a small smile. "Isn't it the early bird- not worm-?" Stated Falice, who was still trying to get up her seat but managed to eventually. "Same thing" Draco simply replied, before  taking one of the biscuits Infront of him and taking a bite from it. She sighed and her gaze went to Rainbow, who was pouring herself some tea, she really looked exhausted from all the running. And just as Rainbow was about to take a sip from her tea, something rang and she immediately got out her seat. "Sorry guys! I gotta go!" Declared Rainbow, running out the gate.

"Couldn't she just use those rabbit hole thingys" Lunar held back her laughter, as well as Draco who was trying desperately not to spit out his tea. "She'll remember to use them... eventually-" Falice just nodded slowly, taking one of the many sweets on her plate and ate it. An hour went by and falice was full from all the sweets and tea she had, meanwhile Lunar had gone to a nearby tree and was napping on one of the branches, her faint purring could be heard. Then suddenly, the clock began ringing loudly again, causing lunar to fall out the tree and onto the ground with a loud thud.

Falice immediately fell out of her seat as well, Draco held back his laughter at both of them falling. Due to him being in the garden all the time and owning the tea garden, he grew accustomed to the clock ringing so loudly at the times it would ring. He practically has memorized when it would ring. He checked the time and faced falice with a smile. "Well then, I hope you enjoyed your time here and the rest of your stay here in wonderland" He said, falice lifted her head and looked at him confused on what he meant by that. "What do you mean I'm not going anywhere- " A rabbit hole appeared underneath her and she fell through with a scream. The rabbit hole closed  after she fell through and Lunar finally got up from the ground, feeling the pain in her head. She felt a little dizzy after that fall. "Where do you think she's gonna land at?" Wondered Lunar, as she leaned against the tree she had fallen from. Draco just shrugged and got out of his seat. "She'll land somewhere- eventually." He walked away from the table, leaving lunar alone, disappearing as he got further away while she watched him leave. She looked over at the table and grinned. She took a lollipop and a few other things before Suddenly disappearing with a grin.

Meanwhile, Falice had fallen through the rabbit hole and landed in a field filled with dandelions, she got up and straightened her dress again amd adjusted the black bow she was wearing. Her gaze wandered around the field as she wondered where she was. This world felt so familiar, she wanted to know where she's heard it from. Then she remembered- her mother, she would be worried and probably wondering where she was right now. Falice thought she'd been here enough and wanted to go home, back to her mother. She felt like breaking down, everything was so strange and weird. She just wanted to go home now.

_________________________________________

END OF CHAPTER 3