CHAPTER 26

The stone had began spreading inside the room, first appearing on the top of the staircase just behind rainbow. Yet somehow, rainbow managed to not get caught by the stone. He glanced towards the door which was partially blocked by the stone spreading, now they were trapped. With no exit available, he was not sure how they were going to escape. Then he remembered, taking a deep breath. "Lunar can you teleport us out." He asked, it was more of a command rather than a question. However, lunar shook her head in response, having her necklace shatter once dark energy had gotten near it. "My necklace- it shattered." Replied lunar who's panic was visible on her face and shaky voice. Grasping the place her necklace used to be. "Well that's certainly a problem then." Gold stated. With limited time left, he was not sure they would escape but it would have to be now. Falice tried to think of a way out, the words rainbow had said getting to her head. She just wanted to go home, was that too much to ask for?. But now, she was now going to try and help wonderland while trying to find a way home. She continued to think until something sparked inside her, an idea. "We can use the rabbit holes to escape!" She looked down at the ground and lightly tapped her foot, a rumbling coming from under neath as she waited in anticipation.

Lunar looked at the ground, A large hole appearing underneath them but it could only hold so much. She glanced at everyone, wondering how everyone was going to get through. "Falice you go first." Gold ordered, facing falice with a look that begged her to hurry. Just as Falice was about to protest about going first, she felt someone push her in. Letting out a loud scream that echoed as she fell. "Kyran! Why did you do that?!" She scolded, looking at kyran who had a look of guilt on his face and a small kyran that curved on his lips. "Now's not the time to argue, you have to go" He added, clenching his hand into a fist as he stared into her ruby eyes. They reminded him of a red rose, beautiful and lovely. And he was, by any means, determined to not let that  beautiful rose die. Gold raised her eyebrow in confusion, "we-" Suddenly she felt someone push her in. Her ruby eyes locking with his blue ones as gold yelled kyran's name, he shot her an apologetic look and a weak smile.

He looked towards lunar and Draco, who both were shocked at the display. "Was pushing them really necessary?" Draco questioned, gazing into the darkness inside the hole. A loud rumble being heard coming from the hole, it was shrinking. "Maybe not but you guys have to go."  Replied kyran, lunar's brows furrowed as she glanced between kyran and the hole. As much as she just wanted to jump down and leave, she noticed how he only mentioned them and not himself.

"Now's not the time to play hero kyran, you go first." Lunar insisted, gesturing towards the hole, Draco sighed and looked at kyran, "Cheshire is right, This is not the time." With that he jumped down, not wanting to waste any more time than they already have. Kyran and lunar looked at each other, the stone already nearing them and the hole was shrinking with each second that passed by. He glanced at the hole, he knew what he needed to do.

Her fall down was softened by the plush blue grass that resided beneath her, she fluttered her eyes in order to regain proper vision of her surroundings. She looked beneath her to see a pile of white roses that actually softened her fall, not the grass. It was still hard and her head still hurt but it was better than nothing she supposed. She slowly got up, her body numb from the fall. Letting out a weak groan as she lifted herself up from the ground. What happened- right. She fell down and was now somewhere in another part of wonderland. But where was the question she wanted to know. Falice brushed the strands of her blue hair out of her face as she looked around her. She was in some sort of cave system, a rickety bridge connecting to another part of the cave where she could make out the light of a lantern. The cave was overgrown, black blueish moss covered the walls and small lilac mushrooms with light strings that dangled from it, grew in the darker and moist parts of the caves. A tree grew from the very bottoms of the cave, Allowing her only to make view of the branches and leaves at the top. She gulped, her mind pondering how far of a fall that was. Then she heard the sound of droplet, it echoed throughout the entirety of the cave system. Falice lifted her head to see the grey sky, clouds of different colours gathering together as rain slowly began to fall. Like previously, it was chocolate.

A moment later, she heard a loud thud of someone falling- and another. Falice turned around to see the queen and Draco who have just fallen from the hole. "Kyran I swear you'll regret this." Gold mumbled as she got up and fixed herself up. Draco adjusted his hat and looked at Falice with no expression on his face before looking around him. "Ah Mystic cave.." He said with a small smile, Turning to  face falice again. "But no time to admire the scenery, We have to get you out of wonderland before the stone covers wonderland entirely." Draco made his way towards the bridge, inspecting it carefully with his arms crossed. "Although it seems like our route out has been..destroyed." Draco added, as he thought of how they were going to get out of the cave. Gold made her way next to Draco and looked at the bridge herself, "Great. How wonderful, just wonderful! now I'm stuck with you two." She said, taking a deep breath afterwards and took a step back. Draco sighed and shook his head, "Don't mind her, it's just getting to her head" Claimed Draco to falice, who slowly nodded her head. 

Not long after Draco and gold arrived, Lunar fell down with the locket in hand. Catching her breath which caught everyone's attention. Falice looked at lunar with worry, her gaze falling onto the locket that was in lunars hand. She felt a sense of relief at the fact the locket was not gone- however she was still worried about lunar. "Lunar are you ok- and where's that knight guy?" She asked, going towards lunar and bent down to her level. Placing a hand on her shoulder, noticing lunar flinch from the touch but her body relaxed a moment later. "He-" Lunar was about to reply but the words got caught inside her throat, she opened her mouth to speak however nothing came out. She clenched her jaw and took a breath. The rain had become little, eventually disappearing but the grey sky remained. "He's gone."

_________________________________________

END OF CHAPTER 26