CHAPTER 12

'Falice woke up, her eyes opening slowly as she took in the light that was coming from above. Her head hurt and she felt a bit dizzy. She slowly got up and looked at her surroundings, where was she. Not far, however, she could hear two voices although it was faint. Curious, she went towards it. Going through the trees that had blue leaves and a blanket of snow on the ground. The cold hit her, making her huddle herself for some warmth from the cold. Eventually falice made it, she hid behind one of the tall trees and listened. "Must go you Allison?" The black haired male asked, he seemed saddened at the thought of Allison leaving off to somewhere. Falice's eyes wandered to Allison, She had blue locks of hair- similar to her own and green eyes that looked like a pure emerald. Both of their cheeks and noses were red from the cold. "I'm afraid so, But I'm going to miss this place.." Allison replied, smiling warmly but also visibly upset at the fact she had to leave. "You..You won't forget about wonderland- Everyone and me right?" He questioned, His voice had gotten quieter as his brows furrowed and a small frown appeared on his face. "Ofcourse not..after everything, all the memories I've made here- I couldn't possibly forget this place.. "Added Allison, letting out a small smile that held some reassurance to  it. She took both his hands and held them in her own.

"Especially you, Lucas I won't ever forget about you. And all the memories we've made together." She added, her grip tightened slightly but the reassuring smile was still plastered on her face. "Promise?" Said lucas, His gloves hands were now holding hers and brought them higher. "Promise." Replied Allison, She slowly released her hands but she looked heartbroken to leave. She turned away and went through the vines and inside a cave. Everything went silent, Falice came out of her hiding spot and accidentally snapped a branch. But lucas hadn't even noticed so she went towards him, still he didn't see her. Then it just stopped.'

Falice woke up, her eyes shooting open. Slowly getting up to see she was still in the same clothes as she was before, She rubbed her eyes sat on the edge of the bed. What was that? A dream?. But why would it be showing her that- what did it have to do with anything  More importantly who were they, Allison looked familiar to her but she just couldn't remember at the moment. Her gaze looked around the room, only to see the wonderland book glowing a blue light. Just as she was about to take a look- Rainbow called her name. "Falice! Are you awake?" Rainbow yelled from the kitchen, She shifted her eyes to the door then to the book again. "Uh yea! I'll be there in a minute!" Replied Falice, getting off the bed and taking one last glance at the book before leaving the room.

As the next morning had came after the ball, Gold had wanted to take a look at the village herself. She wanted to see just how bad the situation was, since it was the first case of it happening in wonderland. She took one of the carriages and soon she and her guards arrived. As well as the guards that had informed her during the ball. Gold stepped out of her carriage, holding her dress up slightly so she doesn't fall. Kyran extended his hand and she took it, he helped her down and her eyes finally met the scene.

The entire village had turned to stone and it wasn't the usually colourful stones you'd see in wonderland. It was just a plain grey. There were some spikes as well under the roofs and tables outside. Even the people who were there had become statues. Thankfully it only had gotten the village- but it didn't make things better. "When did this happen exactly?" Gold asked, turning to the guard that informed her of the situation- despite his terrible timing. "Me and a few others were patrolling the area like you requested your highness, and then some burst happened which got the village turned to stone" He replied, gazing towards the stone village then back at gold. "What could have caused this.." mumbled gold to herself, placing her hand by her chin as she went into deep thought. Staring at the soft blue grass, a small lollipop standing up right. "Investigate the area and deliver any information you find directly to me." She commanded, Her ruby eyes meeting the guards. He bowed, "Yes your highness" He quickly left and informed his comrades about the command that was given.

Gold faced kyran, who seemed to be thinking hard about the situation at hand or something else she guessed. "Shall we go?" Said Gold, A small smile on her face which her words immediately snapped him out of his thoughts. He turned towards her and gave back a smile, his cheeks reddening slightly. Kyran nodded and they were on their way back to the carriage when suddenly, snow fell. She looked up, feeling the coldness of the wind that had just picked up. "Snow-? Well that's unexpected.." kyran stated, looking around him. Wonderland was a world where you had to expect the unexpected. And this was unexpected for the two. Snow in wonderland was a rare occurrence, it was usually either raining or sunny outside. "Huh, that's certainly strange.." But she shrugged it off and made her way to the carriage. It was likely just wonderland being unexpected as always..

_________________________________________

END OF CHAPTER 12