The Life of SINGHANIYAS, SEHGALS AND RAJVANSHIS

Mishti Bharadwaj and Neeharika Rajvansh have been each other's best friends since high school. They always have stuck to each other through thick and thins.

Neeharika being the daughter of Rajvansh family was a calm, composed and disciplined woman who was brought up under strict rules whereas Mishti was absolute opposite: badass, sassy and free spirited.

During her college days Mishti fell in love with Arjun Singhaniya, a shy and cute guy without knowing his true identity of being the eldest son of Singhaniya family and prince of Rajasthan. They both were immensely in love with each other and were supported by their best friends at every point.

Soon after college Mishti and Arjun both started focusing on their careers but their love remained same. Their love kept growing with time for which their best friends also deserved a fair share of thanks. Their bff's stood like a protective shield around their relationship and protected it from all evils.

In between all this one more love story was brewing between Neeharika Rajvansh and Mahir Sehgal.

Mahir Sehgal, bestfriend of Arjun Singhaniya was the son great businessman Jai Sehgal and the aspiring CEO of Sehgal Groups. When he first saw Neeharika, the one thing he knew was that he was whipped. They also fell in love with each other.

When Rajvansh got to know about their love Neeharika's parents and Mahir's family fully supported them and got them married as soon as they finished their college.

Everyone was happy with their lives going perfectly but there were some people who were burning in jealousy, anger and frustrations.

Neeharika's elder brother Nikhil Rajvansh always wanted Arjun to marry his one of the sisters: Neeharika or Neelima. When he saw Neeharika falling in love with Mahir he thought to get Neelima hitched with Arjun but his all plan failed due to the entry of Mishti in Arjun's life.

Nikhil wanted to gain more profit and power in both business and the royal status but his all plan went into gutter due to this. He harboued great hatred within for all of them whereas Neelima was also in the same boat. Firstly her crush Mahir Sehgal married his sister in front of her eyes and then the person with whom she thought she would have gotten all the luxuries also married her sister's bestfriend.

Everything was going fine. Neehir got blessed with four children: two boys and two girls whereas Arshti with three: two boys and one girl. They all were living happily with each other sometimes fighting or sometimes joking.

They all were living their lives to the fullest enjoying with their friends and fortunately their children also bonded very well or so they thought.

But after one incident.........

Nothing yet everything changed.

The kids went to study separately in order to follow their chosen career paths.

Years later they all are coming back to live under the same roof. To join and continue their family's legacy, to continue the friendship, prosper the business and to take over the throne.

Let's see what happens................

[Note : Here the friends mean Mehras, Singhs, Shekhawats and Guptas. They all have royal backgrounds and were college friends and that's why all children know each other from their childhood only.
I have only mentioned three families because in this book they three are playing major roles.]

_____________________________________________

Thank you for giving this book a chance.
I hope you liked the backstory. I wanted to give it so that the coming chapters could be easily understand.

Please do vote and comment as its my first time writing a book on Wattpad so I am pretty much excited to interact with my readers.

Thank you

Hope you have a good day 😊...