The Project (II)

As soon as Shravani entered the boardroom everyone stood up from their seats and greeted her.
She made her way towards the head of the table and faced the members.

Kiansh noticed the change in the atmosphere. She was the same girl he met yesterday but something in her aura was different.
Today her aura was radiating seriousness and calmness which was completely opposite to her personality which he was used to.

Eventually he shrugged off the thoughts and focused on the meeting.Her PA Raavi did the introduction part and the meeting started.

Author's pov

The meeting was going on with people explaining their own ideas and board members presenting their arguments.

Everyone was impressed by both Kiansh's and Shravani's idea. It was their first time to witness the competition between the two most successful buisness leaders.

Both of them were also impressed by each other's ideas but didn't show on their faces.

Kiansh got to know that how Sehgal Groups reached heights in just one year after it's demise and SL Tech became the leading tech company in such a short span of time. Both the siblings' business tactics and knowledge were remarkably appreciative.

Whereas Shaurya was also impressed by the presentation given by S&R Groups this time.
It was not that S&R Group was lagging behind in India or they were not getting projects but most of the time, no one was able to compete with his sister's way of thinking and this time, the competition seemed at its peak.

Time skip...

After the meeting ended, Mr Kushwaha, pa of the home minister stood up and announced,
"We are actually very impressed by the ideas presented by all the companies and we highly appreciate it.
After the meeting with the home minister and some discussions, I will let you all know about the final decision .

Till then Best of luck and Thank you."

They all stood up and clapped for each other's efforts.

As soon as the officials left the room, Shravani checked her phone to receive any news from Nishant. After seeing his message, she noticed that Rohan was online and sent her something and started chatting with him.

She became engrossed in her phone too much that she didn't notice when the others also left the boardroom.
Even when Raavi asked for her permission to go, she just nodded absentmindedly not knowing that her every actions were being noticed by a pair of predatory eyes.

Kiansh was noticing her each and every action and when he noticed that she was too engrossed in something, he quietly dismissed Aryamaan and ordered him to stand outside as he wanted to discuss some things with Miss. Sehgal.