11: The Project (I)

The Singhanias, the Sehgals and the Rajvansh are one of the topmost business families in the world.

Their businesses have been flourishing throughout the world since the start of their respective companies.
Everyone knows them as one of the most powerful families in the world.

When the companies were running separately, it was hard to tell who was the ruler? All three held equal power.

And then one day, news came that Rajvansh and Singhaniyas merged their companies into one, making it S&R Groups. The news shook the whole business world.

As time passed S&R Groups reached heights of success.
However everyone was confused about, why Sehgal Groups were left behind. Many controversies and rumours came and went but eventually they all faded.

3 years later, the time when Sehgal Groups went into crisis, Arjun Singhaniya tried to help his friend by every means but seemed like there was some hidden force which was stopping the Sehgal Groups from moving forward.

Every time they would start a new project, something would happen.

Not able to see his best friend in the situation, Arjun Singhaniya forwarded his hand to the merger of their company which was also approved by Nikhil Rajvansh.

Another lightning struck the Sehgals when due to a heart attack, Jay Sehgal lost his beloved wife and the family lost the queen of their house, Neelam Sehgal.

Mahir Sehgal was stressed due to all this and decided that it was better to accept the offer but before he could do it, both Shaurya and Shravani stepped forward and convinced their father to not accept the offer and give them a chance.

Mahir Sehgal always had immense trust in his children's capabilities and when Jay Sehgal, even though he was still mourning for his wife, insisted on him, he agreed to give his children a chance.

Many thought it was a foolish decision but only few knew that the children were themselves personally trained by their grandparents who together established the roots of Sehgal Groups.

Both the siblings put aside their emotions and feelings which overwhelmed them to just mourn over their bestie grandma leaving all the work, and started focusing on the business.

Shaurya took the charge of holding business meetings, establishing relations and signing the deals and projects whereas Shravani focused on strategies and tactics, finding the loopholes and completing the projects.

The girl was not only trained by her grandparents but also learnt and remembered each and every point of Rig Veda and Arthashastraa, making it easy for her to overcome the games played by the business rivals who seemed to underestimate them. The bonus point was the born manipulator she was.

In one year, the Sehgal Groups again reclaimed their position in business world but this time more powerful.
After two months, Shaurya joined as a CEO of SG and from then everything is going well or that's what everyone thinks so.

Present:

The meeting room was buzzing with murmurs as it was the first time, the current CEO of Singhaniyas made an appearance in SG's meeting room.

Kiansh was in Shaurya's cabin along with their father's,  Abhimanyu and Aryamaan. They all were discussing something and proceeded towards the meeting room.

Today is an important day for both the companies as it was

1. The CEO of S&R Groups was going to make his first official appearance after taking over the Indian branches.

2. An important project by the government was going to get announced for which all the companies were prepared with their presentations.

Everyone was eagerly waiting for the project to be theirs as it is one of the biggest project with so much profit.

Shaurya and others came inside the meeting room and were greeted by everyone present there.

Mr. Khurana walked towards them and greeted them followed by his daughter, Mahira.
Aryamaan frowned on seeing Mahira there because as much as he knows, she doesn't have any connection with business then how was she here.

He didn't like the way she was eyeing his boss and after  digging holes in her head through his glares, he decided to ignore her.

His eyes started searching for that one person for whom his eyes holds immense respect and it would be a lie if it is said that his name shouldn't be added in the list of her admirers.

After about 15 minutes of introduction and greetings, everyone started seeting and the meeting was about to begin when a playful and confident voice was heard and everyone halted in their actions.

"Are waah janaab humare Bina hi shuru kar denge?"
( Oh wow gentlemen, going to start without me today?)

The people who were seated stood up, and who were going to, straightened their posture.

An emotion of admiration and respect passed through everyone's eyes as soon as they went towards the direction of the voice.

It was noticeable even for a blind person that how much everyone was intrigued by the said presence.

And when Kiansh's eyes went towards the person, his breath hitched again and his heart skipped a beat when his eyes met with those big doe black eyes which were haunting him in his dreams nowadays.

_____________________________________________

So this was the chapter 11
I hope you all liked it.
Please vote and comment.
And please share the story.

Please follow for further updates and vote.

Please, please please please please please please please please please.

And sorry for late update as u know this year I am in 12 isc and also doing neet coaching so that's why,
Was busy in studies.

Anyways next update after two days.

Tell me how you felt about the chapter.

Any questions?

And also thank you for 1K+ reads

Thanking you
Yours author
Rishu2024.