3: The Chaotic Meet

Rajasthan airport,
Rajasthan
8:30 am

Ten cars having the logo of royal family were parked outside the airport waiting for the royal heirs to arrive.
Only few people were aware of the arrival of the heirs so there was not much commotion. Most of the flights were declared cancelled in order to ensure the security for the heirs.

The bodyguards and the royal staff were eagerly waiting to welcome them. After some minutes they got the information that two private jets recently landed on the land of Rajasthan.

Everyone was happy, excited, nervous, anxious etc. They all were feeling different emotions. Some were happy and excited as they will be welcoming all the heirs at the same time as both their jets landed on the same time.

And some were nervous and anxious because they clearly have noticed the rivalry or can say the dislike of the two groups towards each other.

They all were walking towards the exit when they saw the royal staff. They already sensed that they must be waiting for their arrival to welcome them.

It was not the first time they all were welcomed like this whenever they came to Rajasthan for holidays they were welcomed like that only.

But today there was something different. Aside from the royal staff, there were some people who were dressed in uniform but they don't have any royal logo on their dresses. Seems like they are also waiting for someone and surely can be categorised as staff as they all are wearing the same dress code.

Kiansh and Abhimanyu were observing them when they saw Aman Khanna, the security in charge of Sehgals.

Maybe they are waiting for Natasha but it never happened before.
They thought.

They were confused because even if Sehgals sent their team for her every time, Aman personally never came. He was their security incharge and because of that he was always busy.

They all were about to walk further when something on the floor caught Kiansh's attention from the side eye. He suddenly turned to his right and bent down on his knees to pick up the red rose which was lying on the floor.

Kiansh was still on his knees when they all suddenly heard some footsteps but he didn't notice when a voice filled with sweet sarcasm broke the silence.

"Hume nahi pata tha ki videsh me rehke log aur zyada sanskaari ban jaate hai. Chalo koi Naa acchi baat hai. Pata nahi tha ki itne saalon baad miloge to direct ghutno pe aashirwaad maangne baith jaoge."

(" I never knew that people living abroad become more cultured. Nevermind, it's a good thing. I didn't know that after so many years we would and you would directly come on your knees asking for my blessings.")

Everyone present there visibly gasped. Of course the person who never bowed in front of anyone, in front of whom people were hesitant to even speak and whose cold gaze was enough to make anyone regret their whole existence was on his knees in front of a girl.

Kiansh broke out of his trance when he listened to those words. The rage started boiling inside him. His eyes went bloodshot and face got red. The only thing he knew at that time that someone had the audacity to disrespect him. He stood up and glared at the person.

The moment his eyes landed on her face, he felt his breath hitching, his heart beating irrationally and his entire existence freezing.