2: Start of the Unexpected Journeys

Airport,
New York
Morning time

Kiansh was busy throwing orders on Aryamaan regarding business who however was focusing on each and every order but there was something else going on in his mind.

'This devil boss of mine. Khud to har samay bas robot ki tarah kaam karte rehte hai aur mujhse bhi karwate hain.
Meri life to 90's ki filmon jaisi black and white ho gayi hai inki vajah se pure din kaam kaam.
Humesha Aryamaan do this, do that, this is my order blah blah blah.
Always ordering.
Itne saalo me aaj tak ek baar bhi maine is insaan ko sorry sorry Satan ko kisi ka order lete hue nahi dekha except for Rani maa. Har samay dusron ko order karte rehte hain.
(All the time he keeps working like a robot and also makes me work.
My life has become black and white like a 90's movie, because of him I keep working all day.
Always Aryamaan do this, do that, this is my order blah blah blah.
Always ordering.
In all these years till today, not even once have I seen this man sorry sorry, seen Satan taking orders from anyone except for Rani Maa. He keeps ordering others all the time.)

Maine sacchi me inko shraap de dena hai.
I really wish someone would come in his life and he gets tongue tied in front of that person.
(I so want to curse him.)

But Mera ye sapna sapna hi reh jaayega.'
(But this dream of mine will remain a dream only.)

thought Aryamaan while cursing his boss in seven different languages.

I heaved out a breath as soon as I wrapped my work up.
Being the CEO is never an easy job and that too when
you have two companies to handle and that too at multinational level.

After finishing everything I started gazing outside the jet's window and a reflection of my whole life's events started playing in front of my eyes.

Yesterday when my secretary informed me about mom calling all of us back I was taken aback. Surely I know that I am the eldest prince and I would have to permanently shift to India this year only but never knew it would be this much soon.

Shifting back was not a difficult thing as I was already preparing for it but the tough thing was the challenges which are waiting for us there.

(Sigh) If it was not the order of my mother, I would have shifted as late as possible.

Talking about my mother then my mother "Mrs. Mishti Arjun Rai Singhaniya"  is not only the queen of Rajasthan but the queen of our hearts too.

Till today there is not a single wish of hers for which I or my father have denied.
She gets what she wants.

Well you can say that I am a mumma's boy. Till today whatever the thing I wanted, I always got it. All Thanks to my mom. It's not like she made me an ungrateful brat instead she made sure I can become capable enough to get everything on my own. And whenever I couldn't, she gave me just a little push.