7: Homecoming

"Make sure to let Mr

"Make sure to let Mr. Sharma knows about the changes in the deal.
And tell Arvind to update me the details about the new project asap he gets the time.
Also, if Matthew calls tell him I would be discussing the American deal face to face. No phone discussions at all."
After telling all the things to my pa Raavi, I cut the call through my earbuds and let the music continue.

I parked my car at the side of the road and relaxed on my seat, closed my eyes and let out a tired sigh.
It's been three days since we are back in Rajasthan and the workload is taking a toll on me.

It's not easy to get tabs on each and everything when you are kilometres away from your workplace.

We just started a new project regarding a new tech camera which can be run using cosmic rays which can give a full hd clear vision even without a particle of light.
The camera will be used during space missions and after the success of this project, unlike other space missions in which a battery camera was always used, with a limited life, the camera's battery life will be limitless.

Whatever....

With my head leaning on the window, I opened my eyes and saw vehicles passing on the road. Turning off the music, I gazed outside the car.

Peace..

I recalled the moment which led me here, on this peaceful road with my baby car.

Basically, my morning started pleasantly with the news of the success of a project by SL Tech in New Zealand.
With the success of this project, the new era of technology is going to start in New Zealand and then we are going to spread the tech business throughout Oceania.

Her outfit:

Due to the happy news, I hurriedly got ready and started and was going to make my way downstairs when my morning suddenly got ruined when I heard the voice of the most despised person of my life

.
.
.
Mrs. Neelima Rao.