9: Her Identity

Baal Baal bache(Such a narrow escape)

Baal Baal bache
(Such a narrow escape)

As soon as we came out of their sight, I smacked Matthews head hardly. He winced while rubbing the part.

This stinky hippo deserved it.

"What were you going to do there?"
I asked him sternly.

After coming from his hissing session, he royally ignored my previous question and sternly said, "Now you are going to answer my each and every question."

Well we were in his room right now and the whole conversation with our now so called business partners happened outside in a secluded private car parking area.

After sensing him calm down a little, I decided to answer his questions one by one. Not that I explain myself to everyone. Hell I don't even care. But some are exceptions. And Matthews is one of them.

He is not only my business partner but also a great friend of mine.

He started with a serious tone and I knew that today I can't escape.

__________________POV ends___________________

Sitting on the CEO's chair and going through the bundles of file, I was completely engrossed in observing the progress of the company when a knock reverberated through the silent room

"Come in"
I gave the permission knowing it's my secretary as the time right now is 10:45 pm and the whole building must be empty by now.

Aryamaan came with a file in his hand and an expression which I couldn't comprehend. Not that he was great at hiding expressions but this mf shows so many expressions on his face at a time that no one could comprehend what he is really feeling.

But what I didn't expect was Abhimanyu and Vikrant coming behind him.

They didn't go home till now.

I raised an  eyebrow towards them, asking the reason for their enigmatic presence in my office.

Before they can open their mouth, another bastard barged in my office and that's none other than Aarav Rai Singhaniya.