CHAPTER 1: At 25.

Jasper could be seen making out with a girl aggressively,  he was on top of her kissing her crazily while playing with her b**bs with his right hand, he was squeezing it softly while using his left hand to rub her @ss.

He broke the kiss and immediately put one of it in her mouth.

"Hmm, Jasper.." The girl moan softly holding her head in pleasure.

"Keep you voice down" Jasper cautioned.

He did the same justice to her left b**bs while squeezing the right one, and then captured her lips again.

"Just f**k me already" The girl said in between the kiss.

He smirked and stood up from her, he get down from the bed wearing his shirt.

"Not now Mel, you know what today is" Jasper replied.

Melinda frown and also got down from the bed, she walk up to him rubbing his bare chest. She made to kiss him again but he push her off.

"Stop" He warmed seriously.

"But Jasper,  it will be quick I promise. Attorney Galves can wait for you " Melinda said and try kissing him again,  this time he didn't push her off. He grabbed her @ss and responded to the kiss.

He broke it shortly and resume wearing his clothes.

"All you care about is my d**k you don't even wish me a happy birthday" Jasper scoff.

"I'm sorry, Do you blame me for getting addicted to it" Melinda said shamefully and Jasper shook his head at her.

Care for an introduction,  Well he his Jasper Wealth, The only son of Wealth Congomulrate, the biggest and wealthiest company in New York.  But both his parent dies when he was young and he was left alone with his grandma who managed the company because he was still so young.

But now, he is turning 25 today and he is going to be handed the whole company and all his shares,  he is so excited.

Not because he want the company but because the whole Wealth and money will be all his to spend the way he please.

He is a playboy,  a really f**k boy, he has never dated. No, he use them all and dump them like trash, but they won't stop coming to him , he doesn't believe in marriage.

He vow to be a playboy forever and never get married.

And Melinda they have been friends since childhood and she has always like him ever since but he don't love her back , Not like she don't know but if having sex with him is the only way to have him all to herself she will gladly do it.

"We can continue later, I have to go now" Jasper said,  Melinda frown before leaving his room.

Jasper stare at her till she is out of sight and sighed,  he got a call and he immediately swipe green while smiling.

' Birthday Boy, Are you ready to be a Billionaire ' Came the voice of his friend( Luke).

' I'm more than ready mehn' Jasper smiled.

' Silly punk, get your @ss outside we are waiting for you' Alec said ( he is also his friends).

The three have been friends since high-school and also crazy f**k boys. No wonder they got along so well.

' I'm coming guys' Jasper quickly threw on a shirt and pick his jacket before storming out.

He got to the car and enter, they tick hands together and smile sheeplessly.

" Are you ready to be rich" Alec spoke up.

"I'm more than ready" Jasper winked and Luke hit his head, he was the one driving.