CHAPTER 26: Ruined Proposal.

"Awwn" Alec and Luke gushed dramatically and others laugh.

Jasper and Rosette were still kissing crazily not minding others watching, no one was ready to break it.

Right now, They just want to make up for the time they Missed.

Robert cleared his throat and they break the kiss, both breathing heavily.

"There is a minor here" Robert said and they all turn to Alice who was still palming her face.

"It's alright cutie, You can open your eyes now" Luke said and Alice withdraw her hand.

"Since they already know each other, Should we proceed to the engagement?" Alec said and they all diverted thier gaze to him.

"Alec" Luke snapped.

"What?"

"Are you sure you are okay?" Luke said and Everyone laugh.

"Or is it the Wedding?" Alec said again.

"Alec!!"

••••••••••

<OLIVIA PLACE>

"Stop the tears already,  You aren't weak Linda.. you are not" Olivia said as she patted Melinda back.

"How could he do this to me? Its like I don't exist anymore, He hate me so much Oly" Melinda cried.

"You know I've always got your back, Trust me Okay...They can't be happy together. They won't" Olivia assured.

"How is that even possible? They are back together and I don't even know what they might be up to this time,  I'm sure he will never let her go " Melinda sobbed.

"You know what to do, Melinda...This is not you" Olivia raise her chin up and clean her face.

"I got you okayy?" She said and Melinda nodded.

****

<NEXT DAY~JASPER'S MANSION>

"Wow" Rosette exclaimed loudly as Jasper what he make for her.

"Stop being Extra, it's just a food" Jasper said and draw out the chair for her, Rosette quickly sit and he sit next to her.

"I'm just surprised, you hate cooking" Rosette said and pick the fork.

"I had to learn it when you left, I have no one to do that for me anymore_'" she cut him off with a kiss,it was short though...he was about to respond when she broke it.

"Not Now" she said and shove one of the French fries in her Mouth.

"Hmm" She moaned sweetly and raise her thumb up.

"You like it?" Jasper asked.

"I love it" Rosette quickly replied and dip one into the Ketchup, She chew it and smile satisfactorily.

"It's even better with ketchup, you are really good" Rosette smile and resume eating.

Jasper watch her every movement as she eat especially her moving Lips, He felt like kissing her right now and there.

"Why are you not eating?" Rosette suddenly ask and he snapped out of his though.

"I want something else" He said.

"Which is?"

"You" he Blunted out and Rosette almost choke on her meal but he quickly hand her the water.

"M-me?" Rosette repeated, fanning herself with her hand, She don't know how the place got hot all of the sudden.

"Are you Scared?" Jasper asked looking staright into her eyes, Rosette looked down nervously picking on her nails.