CHAPTER 5: His Wife.

"What" They both exclaimed

"I'm so excited, I got to call all my friends. I can't wait" Granny Zoey got of the bed and left the room happily.

Jasper and Rosette exchange glances. Rosette made to speak but Jasper immidiately grab her hand pulling her outside, he didn't let go until they are out of the house and she won't stop stop talking nonstop till he release her.

"What? Get married, I'm still 23 and I want to enjoy my life to the fullest and now I have to get married to a random @sshole I don't love" Rosette spatted while folding her arms under her breast.

"Excuse me, Flat @ss I don't want to get married to you either, you don't expect me to put up with this orange you call b**bs" Jasper said and Rosette eyes widened.

"What! How dare you?" She raise her hand to slap him but he quickly grab it before it could get to him.

"Don't you have better things to do other than slapping me all the time" Jasper smirked.

"Let go of me" Rosette jerk his hand of and hit his chest.

"Just agree to the wedding please, it's gonna be a fake wedding and we can divorce after that" Jasper said.

"What! I'm too young to get a divorce I can't so that" Rosette said.

"I'm going to be paying you anyway, How much do you want, 5 million, 6 Million...." Jasper said and a slap landed on his face before he could finish.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you I'm not for sale, To hell with your money" Rosette push him out of the way and rush out.

"Rose, Wait...Wait" He called but she didn't stop, He rough his head fraustatedly and get to his car.

He drove off.

Granny Zoey smirked from her window where she has been watching.

"I knew it, It was all fake" She said and a guy come in.

"Ma'am, You call for me" The guy bowed.

"Find everything about the girl that just left" Granny Zoey said and the guy left.

**

ROSETTE'S PLACE**

Rosette finish drinking the last bottle of liquor and she drop it angrily, no matter how much she drink it still couldn't conquer the anger she is feeling.

She has never been so mad in her life.

"Calm down Rose" Selena said beside her.

"How did you expect me to calm down, I have never been so much insulted in my life, I hate him so much" Rosette said hatefully.

"I know he deserves it but don't you think it a good idea, the wedding is going to be fake anyway and you will be making great money from it, Think about it Rose" Selena said.

"I don't care, all I know is I'm never going back and I don't ever want to see his ugly face again" Rosette said.

A soft knock suddenly come from the door and Rosette and Selena exchange glances.

"Are you expecting someone?" Selena ask and Rosette shook her head before walking to the door.

She open the door and almost starggered at who she saw.

"Grand..ma" She shuttered and Granny Zoey smiled.

"Who is it?" Selena walk to them.

"Can you at least let me in?" Granny Zoey said and Rosette let her in.

Granny Zoey enter looking around, Rosette and Selena followers her as she walk around, Rosette was

"What are you doing here Granny?" Rosette finally spoke.

Granny Zoey turn to them with a smile.

"Can I speak with you for a minute" She said and Selena look at Rosette before leaving.

"I'm sorry we lied to you Granny, I just really needed the money, I'm sorry please forgive me, Don't sue me please" Rosette went on her kneel pleading.

"It's okay My daughter, Get up please" Granny Zoey smile and Rosette immidiately stood up to her feet.

"I knew you were both faking it" Granny Zoey said.

"You do?"

"You see my grandson didn't believe in love or marriage, And I'm not getting any younger, I want to see my grandchildren before I die" Granny Zoey said sadly.

Rosette sighed.

"Can you do something for me?" Granny Zoey said and Rosette nodded.

"I want to teach him a lesson and I want you to help me?" Granny Zoey said.

Rosette went mute.

"Don't worry the wedding will be fake, I'll take care of it, I just need you to act like his wife and make him change for good, I'm willing to double the amount he promised to pay you" Granny Zoey said.

"Granny"

"Triple, Just do it for me" Granny Zoey said and Rosette bit her lips.

**

9PM★JASPER'S MANSION**

Melinda's moan feel the room as Jasper bang the hell out of her nonstop.

"Yes Baby"

"F**k"

"I'm about to cum"

"Harder Baby"

Melinda kept moaning in pleasure as Jasper kept moving in her nonstop, he was using all his strength on her coz he was so mad about what happened earlier and he thought f**king her would make him feel better.

"F**k Jasper" Melinda held her hand as she hit her G-Spot, Jasper bend to her and captured her lips without pulling out of her.

"Hmm, Jasper" Melinda moan into his mouth.

"Keep your voice down" He Whisper to her hear and captured her right b**bs in his mouth while toying with the left one.

He intentionally bit on it and Melinda groaned softly.

"Should I Stop?" He grinned.

"Don't you dare?" Melinda quickly said and buried his face in her chest again and he captured her b**bs again.

"Master" Someone Suddenly called from the door and Jasper release her.

"I told you not disturb me when I'm busy" He yelled angrily.

"I'm sorry but there is a crazy lady outside claiming she is your wife" The person said from outside.

"What!" Jasper muttered and immidiately pull out of Melinda, He got off the bed and immidiately wore his pants and shirt and leave the room.

"Is he leaving me here and who is this crazy Lady?" Melinda said and wore get clothes quickly before going after him.

Jasper got to the leaving room and was surprise to see Rosette sitting on the couch comfortable while crossing her leg.

"What are you doing here?" He ask and his eyes widened more when he saw her bags.

Rosette made to take but stop when she saw Melinda coming, Melinda roll her eyes at her and walk to Jasper hugging his arm. Rosette raise her brows.

"Babe who is she?" Melinda asked looking at Rosette with so much hate.

"I should be asking you that question" Rosette said and immidiately push her away from him shocking both of them.

"He is mine alone so Buzz off" Rosette spatted and took Jasper's hand.

Jasper keep staring at her shockingly.

"And who the hell are you?" Melinda shouted.

"Me? Well since you want a proper introduction, I'm Rosette Wealth, His wife" Rosette smirked.

Melinda eyes widened.

.....

TBC.