CHAPTER 21: Jasper Is The Father.

"Robert"

"Jane"

The both called at a time.

Jane snapped back to reality and push Robert off. She began walking away in a rush but Robert went after her quickly,he grabbed her hand ,stopping her.

Jane glared at him and threw his hand off.

"Please!!! Don't run away from me!! Allow me explain....give me chance to explain please, I know I've wronged you and I don't deserve to be forgiven, just give me some minutes please" Robert pleaded.

"Save me the details Robert, How could you!! I trusted you so much but what did you do? You betrayed my trust and left me hanging with our baby" Jane shouted at him.

"I had to leave, I was willing to come back for you both but you suddenly left with no trace, I look for you for 22 years Jane. I didn't give up cos I know I'll find you someday" Robert explained.

"Still Robert, You kept me waiting and I had to receive all the torture your betrothed wife caused me. She almost killed Rose and I. I almost lost my baby, It was hard..." Jane cried.

"Her name is Rose?" Robert asked, beaming with a smile.

Jane sniffs and nodded.

"Can I see her please? I really want to meet our daughter" Robert pleaded.

"No, I don't ever want to have anything to do with you again not me or not my daughter, you don't deserve to meet her " Jane said and resume walking away.

Robert went after her and block her way.

"Please Jane, I'm sorry...I regret leaving you, I didn't know Jody was cheating on me and only after my money,  i found out just a day to our wedding and my parent cancel the wedding. I waited so long to be reunited with you and our baby, I never lost hope in finding you....please let me be a good father to her" Robert pleaded on his kneels.

Jane was about to talk when someone walked out of the car interupting her.

"Attorney we are going to be late,let's go please" The guy said quickly.

"I'm sorry, you will have to wait..I need to get this done with " Robert responded and the guy nodded reluctantly before walking back to the car.

"Jane please, I need you both in my life, my life has never been completed without you"Robert said sincerely and Jane cried more.

Robert stood up to his feet and walk to her. He pull her into a hug, she didn't bother pushing him away. She just stood still as he hugged her.

"I'm sorry..i won't stop asking for your forgiveness" Robert said ans break the hug.

"I have to g, I have a client to attend to...here is my card, Please do call me please Jane" Robert took her hand and place on her palm.

He then went back to his car and drove off.

Jane held unto the card tightly,glacing at  the name.

"Attorney Galves!!!" She read.

••••••

<GRANNY ZOEY MANSION>

Granny zoey watch as doctor Julio carried out the test on Melinda.

Few minutes later, they were done.

"So when should we be expecting the results?" Granny Zoey asked.

"Later today or latest tomorrow morning " Doctor Julio replied.

"OK my son, thanks for your time " Granny Zoey said and Doctor Julio bowed lightly.

He and Melinda exchanged glances before he left.

"I can't wait for the result to be out, you will finally believe me_" Melinda suddenly stood and rush to the bathroom.

Granny zoey shook her head in disbelief.

Melinda come back squeezing her face while holding her tummy.

"Are you okay?" Granny Zoey asked.

"I just can't controlled pucking this days, I'm so tired" Melinda pouted sadly.

"All will be fine " Granny Zoey said simply.

"I hope so" Melinda smiled.

•••••••

<NEXT MORNING ~JASPER MANSION>

Jasper sit up on the bed tiredly and pick his phone which has been ringing since hours ago.

He didn't bother checking the Caller ID before swiping green.

"Get your @ss over here right now" A voice shouted on the phone.

"Granny " He muttered as he recognised her voice.

"I want to see you in front of me right now!! I don't know how you will do it" Granny Zoey half yelled.

"What's the problem Granny,  Why are you screaming?" Jasper asked confusedly.

"You will find out when you got here" Granny Zoey said and hang up.

"What is she saying?" Jasper muttered and get off the bed.

He took his bath and dress up quickly.

"Where is she?" He said and walk out of the room. He got downstairs but didn't see any sign of Rose.

"Babe!!" He called but no response came from her.

"Baby!!" He look around but still couldn't find her, he brought out his phone and text her before leaving.

•••••••

<FEW MINUTES LATER>

Rosette come out of the restroom, holding her tummy as she sat on the couch weakly.

She has been having a period cramps since morning and had been in the restroom when Jasper called her but she didn't respond because she don't want him to find out.

Of course,it's seems embarrassing to her.

She laid on the couch wincing in pain. She tried closing her eyes but still won't go away, it kept increasing every minutes.

She was still on it when the door suddenly open and Melinda walked in.

"I'm so glad I met you here" Melinda said and Rosette managed to sit up.

"Why are you here? I don't want any problem so please leave" Rosette said simply and Melinda broke into laughter.

"What's so funny?" Rosette inquired.

"It's quite funny you asking me to leave when you'll be the one leaving soon" Melinda laugh.

"Meaning?"

"I and Jasper will be getting married soon, You are fake anyway so your tie is due" Melinda said mockely and Rosette frowned...

"Getting married? Is this a joke?"

"Not at all darling. Don't worry I'm so nice, I'll be glad to make you our baby's godmother " Melinda said and Rosette's eyes grew wide.

"What...baby?" She stuttered.

"I'm pregnant, and Jasper is the father" Melinda said proudly.

"What!!!!!!" Rosette exclaimed with wide eyes.