CHAPTER 6: Stay Married For 30 Weeks.

"His...wife" Melinda shuttered and immidiately burst into a laughter.

"What's so funny?" Rosette roll her eyes.

"You are funny, His wife seriously, Don't make me laugh...gosh I'm already doing"Melinda laugh again.

"Honey, tell her it's true so she can stop laughing like a Maniac"Rosette said to Jasper who was still watching the scene silently like a movie.

"Jasper, What's Nonsense is she saying? Why aren't you saying anything?" Melinda yelled and Jasper snapped out of his thoughts.

"She is saying the truth" Jasper replied and Melinda eyes widened.

"What?"

"You heard him right, I can't imagine all what you have been doing while I'm gone, you even bring this toothpick to my house and you even f**ked" Rosette said fanning herself with her hand.

Jasper stare at her Speechlessly, they are acting like couples only because of the money and they have to act in front of Granny Zoey alone but isn't she being too much.

"Tell me this is not true Jasper" Melinda said holding Jasper hand, she was almost crying.

Actually he didn't tell her anything about the fake bride stuff.

"I have nothing more to say" Jasper jerk her hand off and started descending the stairs.

"Jasper!!!" Melinda yelled.

"Stop yelling , I hate noise" Rosette spoke and Melinda face her angrily.

Melinda walk to her.

"You snitch, What did you do to him that make him fell for you, His wife the Jasper I know don't know what's love mean and now you are claiming to be his wife, where is the ring show me" Melinda shouted.

"Did I have to wore a ring before you believe me?, He clearly said it himself that I'm his wife" Rosette said proudly and flaunt her hair.

"I'm sure you seduce him, tell me how many times have he f**ked you, You are just a b*tch after his d*ck and money, You are just a  shameless whore...."Rosette shut her up with a slap and Melinda gasp.

"Did you just slap me?"

"That's is for calling me a b*tch and this...." Rosette slap her second cheek and both her cheek turn red immidiately.

"Is for calling me a whore, You are clearly the shameless whore here coz you let him f**k you as he please and your senseless self believe he will actually fall for you one day" Rosette said and tears slip out of Melinda eyes unknowingly.

She quickly wipe it off as more threatened to fall, The word hurt her so bad that she didn't want to believe it's True, but she is actually correct.

He will never fall for her, they are just f**k mate.

"You must be so happy he choose you over me but don't worry I'll be back" Melinda grab her bag and bump into Rosette shoulder making her starggered on purpose.

She left slamming the door behind her violently.

"That witch" Rosette snarled and brought out her phone, she texted someone and immidiately keep it then smile.

"Let's get the show started" She smirked dragging her laugagges along with her, She met one of the maid who directed her to Jasper's room and she smile before going in.

She entered the room and gasp at the beautiful view, it was so big even more than her whole house, What is she saying the bathroom alone is big as where she leaves.