CHAPTER 20: We Meet Again.

"I'm pregnant for Jasper" Melinda said, Granny Zoey eyes grew wide.

"Are you serious about this?" Granny Zoey asked.

Melinda looked up before nodding.

"I didn't mean for it to happen, I'm sorry Granny" Melinda said in tears.

"It's okay,stop crying already. Since when have you been pregnant for him?" Granny Zoey asked and Melinda her lips secretly.

"A week ago...No I mean before he got pregnant" Melinda stuttered quickly and Granny notice insincere in her voice.

"That's a month ago, don'tn't tell me you just discovered you are pregnant now"Granny Zoey said.

"It didn't cross my mind I would be pregnant, it's was when we did it again I decided to go for check up. That's when I discover I'm one month gone" Melinda explained.

"Okay, This is what we will do. You will redo the test, I want to sure you are really carrying his child" Granny Zoey said and Melinda eyes widened.

"Don't...you trust me, Granny?"

"I do but I want to be sure" Granny Zoey replied.

"Alright I'll do it then" Melinda said.

"You will?"She asked, shockingly.

Melinda nodded.

"And Linda, please don't inform Jasper about it untill I'm ready to tell him okay? Let's keep it a secret for now" Granny Zoey said.

"Okay" Melinda nodded but smirked inwardly.

••••••

<NEXT MORNING~JASPER'S MANSION>

Jasper was the first to wake up. He turned to Rosette who was still sleeping soundly in his arms and he began staring at her.

He just can't believe he really fall for Love,  If any one told him he would really like someone in his life he would denied, not to talk of falling for someone like her.

He planted a wet kiss on her forehead and that wake her up.

"Good morning, Damsel!!" He said and Rosette smile and blushed.

"Morning Boiffy" She replied.

"I just love the was it's sounded on your lips!!!" He replied and immidiately captured her lips. She responded and broke it almost immediately.

"Why?"

"It's too warly In the morning, Aren't you tired of the all night kissing?"

"It's not my fault I'm addicted to your lips, It's the sweetest thing I've ever tasted" Jasper pouted like a baby.

"How can I reject when you are too cute" she ruffled his hair playfully.

Jasper laid her back on the bed and went on top of her, He slammed his lips on hers and she responded sweetly in his mouth and hang her hands around his neck as he held her waist.

They both melted into the kiss affectionately, None was ready to broke i

Jasper could feel his member getting hard underhjs short. He quickly broke it and Rosette frowned..

"Let's stop here" He said and Rosette raised a brow.

"Why?"

"I don't want to hurt" Jasper responded.

"First time won't hurt_"

"Seriously! I doubt if you can handle me..." He smiled and her face formed a frown.

"Are you angry? I'm sorry" Jasper held her hand and kissed it, Rosette smile secretly.

"Let's resume our undone business then" She said and winked naughtily.

"When did you become this naughty?" Jasper chuckled.

"Overnight" Rosette pouted and Jasper pecked her lips.

"Still let's take things slow..I don't want you to regret it" Jasper said and Rossete frown more..

"Because I'm not Melinda" Rosette mumbled but He heard her.

"Don't compare yourself into her, You are way different from her. You are special" Jasper said sincerely and Rosette smile.

"Really?"

Jasper nodded.

"Will you bath me then, I'm too tired to do it myself" Rosette said and looked down.

"Of Course" Jasper pull the duvet away from her body and carried her in a bridal style, heading to the bathroom.

Rosette buried her face on his chest, blushing hard.

•••••

<OLIVIA PLACE>

"What did you suggest i should do now?  She can't found out I'm not pregnant" Melinda panicked around the room.

"Chill okay? You know I've always got your back" Olivia said and Melinda turned to her.

"Are you serious?"

Olivia nodded.

"Here is the thing,we will look for a fake doctor to carry out the test and present the positive results that her" Olivia said and Melinda quickly smile.

"You are so smart,why didn't I think of that?" Melinda smiled.

"You know the doctor she is going to use right?" Olivia asked.

"Yes,our family doctor Mr Julio. He is a close friend to Dad and Uncle Julius, But he his more close to dad so I'm sure he will help out" Melinda explained and Olivia smiled.

"Then let's get to work" Olivia smirks.

••••••

<ROSETTE'S PLACE>

"Bye Mom" Alice waved at Jane as she rush out to her friends, that are already waiting.

Jane waved back and smile.

She walk in and went to get her purse before going out, She actually want to get some groceries at the Market.

She walked out of he house and started leaving, She got to the street and halted waiting for the go ahead light.

She looked up before Crossing. She was already on the middle on the road when a car started rushing towards her.

A gasp escape her lips as she watch the car get closer to her waiting for the worst to happen.

But suddenly the car halted just when it was about to it her. She sighed in relief and almost passed out due to the shock but the driver got out quickly and hold her before she could fall.

"Ma'am are you okay?" The Man asked and she open her eyes slowly.

Her Eyes widened.

"Robert"

"Jane"

They both called at a time.