CHAPTER 9: The Unexpected Kiss.

"You want me to choose?" Jasper replied, in the same tone.

"Yes and I ain't joking" Rosette said, Seriously

Jasper turn to the b*tch who was also patiently waiting for his response.

"Leave, I'll talk to you later" He said and she gasp in utter shock.

"You want me to leave, Jasper" The girl repeated, surprisedly.

Even Rosette was more shocker than her.

"Yes" Jasper respond.

"When did you become like this, What changed you? You never refuse me?" The girl said and Jasper went mute.

Exactly, He was bent on f**king her till she beg him to stop but all of the sudden he want her to leave???

What is happening to Him?

"Can you know who she is to you?" The girl eyed Rosette, madly..

"Just leave or I'm gonna slap you again and I mean it" Rosette raise her hand to slap her but Jasper grabbed her hand.

The girl quickly rush out in fear.

"Let me go" Rosette snapped and yank his hand of, She made to leave the room but he grab her hand again and pull her back to himself.

"Let go of me, Jasper" Rosette half yelled.

He released her slowly.

"I'm sorry..." Jasper Blunted out.

"You are sorry? For what exactly?" Rosette asked.

He was even shocked why he said the word sorry when he hasn't done anything wrong right?.

Not like she is his real wife, Why is he feeling Guilty?.

"Not like I'm your real wife, This is all just fake. We aren't a couple and we will never be, I would rather die single to date an @sshole like yourself" Rosette shot and storm out angrily.

Jasper fell on bed slowly.

"She is right, They aren't even married for real, why is he even bothered" he said Inwardly.

He just don't know why he was suddenly feeling guilty, Maybe because he hasn't seen her act that way before.

"Stop thinking about her, she is not your type....Jasper!!!!" He said to himself.

"I think I'm going crazy, I better find another b*tch to f**k" He muttered and spranged up.

He grabbed his phone and rush out.

•••••

∆ MELINDA'S PLACE ∆

"How could you be so stupid enough for him to catch you" Melinda said to Olivia immediately she was done explaining.

"I know I'm stupid to have lost him, I miss him" Olivia muttered, bitting her lips.

"You miss him or you miss his d*ck?" Melinda said and Olivia roll her eyes before nodding.

"Gosh..I'm so embarrassed to call you my friend?" Melinda shook her head.

"As if you are any different?" Olivia scoffs.

"At least I'm better than you, Jasper is the only one that f**k my p*ssy because i..."

"Love him?" Olivia completed, laughing.

Melinda went mute.

"I can't believe you still love him after what he did, Imagine you have been together for more than 20 years but he went ahead and married an unknown trash of a girl" Olivia spatted.