CHAPTER 23: Missing You Bad.

<SELENA'S PLACE>

"So what did you plan to do now? You can't keep staring at space for nothing!!" Selana asked as Rosette stared at space.

She said nothing.

"Say something! Rose!!" Selana tapped her,making her snapped out of her thoughts.

"You have been like this since you come here? Do you want to harm your self with so much thinking?" Selena spatted. Instead of her to reply,she broke into tears, surprising Selena.

"Rose...."

"I miss him so much, I miss him so much already Selena" Rosette cried.

"If you really miss him, You wouldn't have left it like that...that was too harsh of you" Selenaa expressed her dislike.

"I know but then it's was all fake from the start, He was meant to find out someday anyway, The sooner the better" Rosette said.

"Fake? So you never really love him?" Selana asked and what follows was silence.

"Rose" Selena called and she looked up.

"I do love him, I love him so much Selana...I really love..him" Rosette hiccuped in tears.

Selana sighed and pull her into a hug.

"I understand you, It will be over soon" Selana pat her back slowly as she cried on her shoulder non-stop.

•••••••

<MELINDA'S PLACE>

Olivia laughed out immediately Melinda was done explaining.

"Seriously? I wish I was there with you. But then I love my face more than anything" Olivia jeered and Melinda laugh.

"I'm sure she left the house by now" Melinda added,sipping from her drink.

"This calls for a celebration,don't you think? This wine isn't enough" Olivia gushed and Melinda smiled.

"Wait, If Jasper is alone now, Don't you think that means one thing....." Olivia grinned and Melinda looked at her.

"To make a move for him to be mine again" Melinda completed and they both tuck hands together.

"That's the spirit girl, I love you"

Melinda smiled.

"Who knows I might be pregnant for real" Melinda smirked.

"Of course you will" Olivia assured.

••••••

<JASPER'S MANSION>

Right now, Jasper has already destroyed the whole house. He already smashed every item breakable on the floor,and the house was filled with empty bottles of liquor.

"Stop this already!!! It's not going to bring her back?!! You're just harming yourself even more!!" Alec grabbed the liquor from Jasper while Luke just sighed tiredly.

They have been trying to stop him from drinking but he just won't stop.

"Don't you think he might hurt himself at this rate?" Luke said.

"He is really in pain, I just wish she understands and come back before he do something more worse" Alec replied.

"I miss her....I miss her so much. I really can't breath, please come back to me, tell her to come back!!" Jasper said as more tears escape his eyes.

Luke and Alec watch pitifully. They didn't know what to do, Since they have been friends, They have never seen him cry this much except he remembered his dead parents.