CHAPTER 3: The Audition.

NEXT MORNING**

Rossete dress up quickly and sneaked out avoiding her mom and sis eyes as possible, luckily they were both out she sighed in relieve and open the door to leave only to meet her mom waiting for her outside.

"Oh my Chest, eomma" She held her chest and shifted back.

"I told you to restrain from using the Koreans word with me, are you cursing at me right now?" Jane fold her arms.

"No mom, the meaning is mom actually" Rosette replied and roll her eyes

"Whatever, don't use it with me me again" Jane said and glance at her from head to toe, she smirked and turn back to her face.

"Where are you going at this hour dress like a complete slut" She said touching her top which look almost like a bra, she was putting a jacket on it but her breath was slightly visible on it.

To worse everything, She was only putting on a bum short which stop almost on her butt alone.

Rosette said nothing and swallow hard.

"Have you suddenly lost your words?" Jane snapped.

"I can't tell you the details mom and I'm already late, you are delaying me" Rossete close the door and started walking away.

"Seriously you won't be the end of me, Don't you dare get pregnant or I swear I'm gonna kick you out" Jane Shouted after her.

Rosette turn back and blew her a kiss before rushing off. Jane shook her head before going in.

**

AUDITION PLACE**

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" Jasper ask Alec and Luke for the fifteenth time and they both sighed tiredly.

"Relax dude, don't you trust us"Luke said.

Jasper sighed.

"Should we start?" Luke added and Jasper nodded, Alec stood up and went out.

"The first participate should come in" he announced before returning to his seat.

Almost Immidiately, A lady come in looking like a complete teenager, you won't know she is a girl untill you were closer to her.

Jasper look at her disgustedly as she come closer while smilling, only that she was cute, she is effortlessly flat.

"Hi, I'm Hanna" Hanna smile cutely and Jasper release a mockery Scoff.

"Hi Hanna, you are cute" Luke winked seductively and Hanna blush.

"Thank you" Hanna smile.

"But I have got a girlfriend" Luke added and Hannah smile.

"Silly Playboy" Alec laugh.

"D*ck head, is that why we are here. I want this done and leave here"Jasper chirped in.

Luke roll eyes at him before turning back to Hanna.

"So, tell me more about yourself" He said.

"I'm 26 from California and I'm a college student, I love a thing and singing" Hanna introduce and Jasper burst into laughter shocking Everyone.

"What's funny?" Luke asked.

"Seriously miss, you are 26" Jasper said laughing.

"Yes" Hanna replied.

"And you expect me to believe that, You obviously look like a 16 teenager" Jasper said and Hanna raise a brow.

"What did you mean?"