CHAPTER 24: Weeks Without You.

"I'm sorry ,you have to forgive me, He his your father, Rosette" Jane blunted out.

"What father?" Rosette questioned back.

"Listen to me Rose_"Jane then explained everything to her.

"So I'm not dad's real daughter"Rosette said when she was done explaining, A bit sadness could be heard in her voice.

"I'm sorry" Jane muttered.

"Is that why you always treat me like I'm adopted" Rosette keep sniffing her tears.

"I'm sorry, you always reminded me of the pain I went through before you birth, That why I get angry at you without reason sometime" Jane said while she nodded slowly.

"I forgiven you,, you are still my Mom anyway" Rosette smiled.

"Thank you"

"Can I give you a hug?" Robert said affectionately and Rosette nodded.

"My baby, I miss you so much" Robert said emotionally while Rosette buried her face on his chest sniffing.

"I promise to be the best father in the world, I love you" Robert said hugging her tightly.

"I..love you too" Rosette said nervously.

Jane smile watching them.

•••••••

<THREE WEEKS LATER~JASPER'S MANSION>

Jasper  walked out of the room after dressing up. He got downstairs and went straight to the table the maids already set for him, He sit and began eating his meal, He took out his phone to check the time.

Rosette's photo come up on the wallpaper and his mood immediately changed. He stared at the photo for a while and a smile escape his lips, Even though the picture was taken secretly, she still looks cute as ever.

He drop the phone and sighed, it's been three weeks she left him and he can't even contact her, It's like she block him completely forever.

He can't even go to house to look for her when he has no idea where she lives. Though he his not giving up and still search for her but it's hard since New York is a big city, not to talk of the outskirts...It's a huge city, What if she left the country already.

He heard a knock from the door, that made him snapped out of his thoughts.

"Can you get the door?" He said to on if the maids who immidiately do so.

Alec and Luke come in.

"Wow, you are really here" Alec said as they both walk to him , They took a seat and Luke started eating from his food without asking.

Jasper hit his hand off and glared at him.

"You are so selfish" Luke scoffed.

"I agree, this food is too good for me to share" Jasper rolled his eyes and Alec chuckles.

"What are you doing here?" Jasper asked.

"Seriously? Aren't we friends anymore...We were so worried we couldn't find you in your house and we are just seeing each other for the first time in two weeks, Aren't you happy?" Alec smiled.

"Happy my foot?" Jasper scoffed.

"Why did you move out of your house?" Luke said.

"What the use of being there alone...It's just a fake as my entire life and it's remind me of bad memories I wanna to forget" Jasper replied and resume eating his food.

Luke sighed.

"You are really  going to forget about her?" Alec asked.

"I have to even if it's hard, We may not even cross paths again...She hates me now and I bet she forget about me and moved on already" Jasper said and Alec gave him a pity look.