CHAPTER 11: You Mean Everything To Me.

"What?" Olivia screamed as Rosette bought the whip closer to her.

The door open, revealing Jasper, He let out a gasp immediately he saw the scene.

"Good thing you are here, please save us from this witch Jasper!!!!" Melinda rush to Jasper, hugging his arm tightly as she sob.

Rosette scoffed.

"What's is going on here?" Jasper inquired, raising his eye brows.

Olivia was still struggling to stand up, Her leg were stinging like mad.

"She beat us up because we came to visit you" Melinda lied.

"Is it true?" Jasper asked.

"Seriously? I don't need to explain myself to you. I wouldn't have done that if they did nothing wrong" Rosette rolled her eyes.

"Believe me Jasper, She is Crazy" Melinda shouted.

"Stop talking or you are really gonna get it" Rosette shouted back.

"You can't do anything now that he is here, He won't let you" Melinda replied boadly.

"Oh really...."

"That's enough" Jasper cut her off. "You aren't bunch of kids, stop fighting!!"

"She started it" Melinda said.

"Enough, I don't care who started it. please leave Melinda" Jasper said.

"How could you choose her over me, I'm the one who gets hurt and you still choose her" Melinda cried.

"I'm not choosing anyone, I just don't want more trouble. I prefer you leave, please!!!" Jasper said.

"But, we can't go alone, I can't drive cos of the beating she gave us, I'm in pain" Melinda muttered, hugging his arms tightly.

"Fine, I'll take you" Jasper said and Melinda smiled.

Rosette scoff and left for her room angrily.

"Let's go" Jasper said, walking out.

"I can't Walk, Can you carry me?"

"I didn't ask you to come here, I'll be in the car" Jasper said and walk out.

"That Jerk, I'll still make you mine in the End...I swear I won't stop Jasper..." Melinda said and help Olivia up.

They both left.

•••••

<MELINDA'S PLACE>

Jasper carried Melinda out of the car and drop her gently on a couch in the living room.

They had drop Olivia at her place a while ago after treating her face.

"Don't go please" Melinda hold him back and hug him.

"What's the problem Mel?" Jasper asked, removing her hands from him.

"I thought we are best friends Jasper, how could you do this to me. You said you don't like anyone and doesn't believe in marriage but you went ahead and marry that witch without even telling me, How could you Jasper? I thought we're friends!! I thought we bother trust each other?" Melinda cried.

"Stop crying and listen to me" Jasper wiped her tears with his thumb gently.

"How could you do this to me?" Melinda sniff.

"She is not...my real wife, She's fake..." Jasper said.

"What!!!!"

Jasper then, explained everything to her.