CHAPTER 22: It's Over.

<GRANNY ZOEY'S MANSION>

"How could you do such a thing, I thought youou've changed Jasper"Granny Zoey ranted angrily.

"I was drunk,he took advantage of my weakness...I didn't know what I was doing" Jasper's replied.

"You brought this to yourself. How could you accept her in your house? We have more than enoug house you could take her too and all you can think of is the same house you choose you matrimonial home" Granny Zoey demanded angrily.

"I'm sorry... I know I was wrong!!"

"What if she was really pregnant as she claimed. What are you going to do then?" Granny Zoey said and Jasper eyes grew wide.

"Pregnant? For who?" Jasper asked in shock.

"Are you asking me that question? She claimed to be pregnant for you? Good thing you've got a smart Grandma"Granny Zoey smirked.

"What did you mean?"

<FLASHBACK~YESTERDAY>

"I can't wait for the result to be out, you will finally believe me_" Melinda suddenly stood and rush to the bathroom.

Granny zoey shook her head in disbelief.

Melinda come back squeezing her face while holding her tummy.

"Are you okay?" Granny Zoey asked.

"I just can't controlled pucking this days, I'm so tired" Melinda pouted sadly.

"All will be fine" Granny Zoey said simply.

"I hope so" Melinda smiled.

"I have to go now, see you later Granny" Melinda stood and grabbed her bag. She gave Granny Zoey a peck before walking out.

"Kids of nowadays think we old ones are fools" Granny Zoey said and brought out her phone to call someone.

"Did you sucessfully put it on her?" Granny Zoey said over the phone.

"Perfectly.She wouldn't know device is on her" The voice replied.

"I'm sure she is going to meet with him now. Come here quickly" Granny Zoey said and hang up.

Almost Immidiately, The door open and a lady come in and bowed lightly.

"Here is it ma'am" She hand Her(Granny) the iPad and she left.

Granny Zoey played the device and began listening to Melinda and Doctor Julio conversation.

"Please do this for me once. Please Uncle?" Melinda voice could be heard loudly as she plead him.

"I told you Melinda, This is too hard...I can't possibly lie to her you are pregnant when you are not" Doctor Julio said.

"She won't find out if you don't tell her" Melinda said.

"Even though, I'm an experienced Doctor...I can't do that and I'm sorry. Are you that desperate to get pregnant for Jasper?" Doctor Julio asked.

"Just do it for me? I need to be pregnant...I have to even if it's means faking it to get rid of that pest" Melinda begged.

Granny Zoey paused the recorder and shook her head.

"She is really something else" she said in disbelief.

<NEXT MORNING~STILL ON FLASHBACK>

Melinda walked in elegantly while smilling as she approach Granny Zoey's room. Doctor Julio already called her he would be bringing the result today and see can't be more happy.