CHAPTER 2: Worthless Rosette.

Jasper opened his eyes slowly  slowly and sprag up from the bed, Luke and Alec were sitting beside him.

"How did I get here?" He asked touching his head that hurt like f**k.

"You Punk, You seriously pass out coz of Money" Luke scoff.

"You are so funny mehn, Would you rather get yourself killed rather than getting married" Alec said.

"Stop talking about that, I just feel like sueing Granny for doing this to me, How did she expect me to get married and settle with one p*ssy for the rest of my life, The f**k" Jasper said making a funny face.

"You have been waiting for this moment all your life, Just do it and get your money from her..."

"Do what? I should get married, Don't make me laugh please" Jasper cut Alec off.

"Then forget about your inheritance then" Alec said.

"I can't do that, I have to think of some" Jasper replied.

"I have a plan" Luke Suddenly said and they both face him.

"Which is?" Jasper and Alec ask at a time.

"Why don't we just get a Fake Wife for you, we will make it look real, Just introduce her to Granny and then Pay her" Luke said and Jasper immidiately smile.

"You are so smart bro, No wonder you are my best friend. I love you" Jasper hug him and blew him a kiss.

Alec scoff.

"Who are you going to use? None of your last girlfriend are going to agree to be a fake wife" Alec added.

"At least I'll give it a trial" Jasper smile.

"Melinda?" Luke suggest.

"Nah, Granny is so smart , she will know we are just faking it" Jasper shook his head.

Luke sighed.

"Don't worry, as long as I got the look, I can get any girl I want at the snap of my hand" Jasper smirked.

**

ROSETTE'S PLACE**

Rosette could be seen sleeping soundly while smiling, right now she is dreaming of her favorite Kpop idol and she wish she never walk up from it.

She smile again when she felt the hand of the idol on her, he bring his face closer to her and made to kiss her, just then...

Her mum badge in and gasp at what it's in front of her, it's as if someone broke it and turn the whole room upside down, Everywhere was scattered, her clothes even her undies , Her big bags and shoes that's are almost worn outs.

Mrs Jane quickly cover her nose because of the smell of the left over Alcohol and Chicken she has eaten last night.

She didn't bother disposing it before sleeping off, Jane fold her fist angrily and match to her.

"You Dirty Brat" She pull Rosette up with her hair ,she open her eyes and quickly grab her hair from her in pain.

"Mum!" Rossete snapped Angrily.

"Rose, Are you nuts?" Jane Shouted.

"What is it mum? How could you wake me up just when I was about to kiss V Oppa" Rose shouted back.

Jane scoff and hit her hand angrily.

"To hell with your V Oppa, What is this place? A garbage truck or something?" Jane half yelled.

"It's my room not yours" Rosette said and Jane hit her again.

"Mum, Stop hitting me, I'm 24 for goodness sake" Rossete snapped.