CHAPTER 8: Choose.

"What! Pencil" Jasper shuttered in disbelief.

"You heard me right, I hate repeating myself" Rosette replied Hotly.

"Seriously? Why not confirm it yourself if it's truly a pencil" Jasper replied and

"Don't you dare" Rosette palm her face quickly.

"Are you Scared?" Jasper smirked.

"Scared my foot, Just leave this room quitely please, You won't live it when I start with you" Rosette said.

"It's too cold" Jasper replied.

"Just leave or I should leave your house? You won't want Granny to hear about this, Do you still want your money?" Rosette said and Jasper get down from the bed in a haste.

"I'll leave instead" He said and made to leave.

"I'm not done making the rules" Rosette said and he turn back to her.

"What again?" Jasper said tiredly.

"The most important rules of all, Don't you dare fall in love with me" Rosette said seriously and Jasper laugh.

"Are you serious right now?" Jasper said, still laughing.

"Do you I look like I'm joking?" Rosette frowned...

"You don't have to worry about that at all, it's never gonna happen. You are so not my type" Jasper shook his head and glance through her body.

"What are you doing?" Rose roll her eyes.

"Do you even go through puberty stage, You are too skinny" Jasper said laughing and Rosette stood up angrily.

"Say that again and I'll design your ugly face" Rosette folded her fist moving closer to him.

Jasper runs out and shot the door quickly.

"I just hate him" Rosette rough her hair fraustatedly.

"It's mutual" Jasper shouted from the door.

"Shut up and go to hell" Rose shouted.

"I'll bring you with me" Jasper shouted back.

"Aish, Granny forgive me if I ended up killing him" Rosette muttered.

"You want to have the room right? Have it I'm going to sleep somewhere else" Jasper said as he descended the stairs.

He open the door and gasp in shock at what he say...

"Granny!!, What are you doing here at this hour" Jasper said Surprisely.

"I'm here to give you the keys, you forget it" Granny Zoey said and the maid with her hand Jasper the keys.

"Oh" Jasper smile sheeplessly.

"Where is Rosette?" Granny Zoey said

"Well she is..." Japer shuttered.

"Granny" Rosette appeared and hug Granny Zoey.

"How are you my dear" Granny Zoey said.

"I'm fine" Rosette smile and Jasper pull her to himself and Granny Zoey smile.

"That's great, I have to go now" Granny Zoey said and left.

Rosette yank his hand off and roll her eyes before going back in.

"Mum, please help me" Jasper said.

**

NEXT MORNING**

Rosette stretch tiredly as she open her eyes, she sat up on the bed and pick her ringing phone.

It's from Selena.

"Hi witch" Rosette smiled.

"Baby w*tch, I think you have to come home" Selena said over the phone.

"Why? Is something wrong?" Rosette asked, getting scared already.

"Aunt is sick" Selana said and Rosette eyes widened.

"What? ?" Rosette spranged up.

"How is she?" Rosette added.

"I haven't checked on her, Alice was the one who told me , I think it's because of you" Selena said

"Thanks Selena, I'm on my way" Rosette said and hang up quickly.

She drop the phone and rush to the bathroom quickly.

**

ROSETTE'S PLACE**

Rosette rush in quickly immidiately she got down from the cab.

She got in and met her mum in bed with Alice beside her, she rush to them quickly and squatted in front of her.

"What are you doing here?" Alice shouted at her.

"How is mum doing?" Rosette asked.

"She is not fine as you can see, Why did you come here?" Alice yelled.

"Stop talking Alice and tell me why is she not talking" Rosette sniffs.

"Just leave, you are not needed here" Alice replied.

"Alice!!" Rosette yelled.

Jane open her eyes slowly.

"Mum" Rosette made to touch bee but Jane yank her hand off and sit up.

"What are you doing here?" Jane Shouted.

"Mum.."

"Leave this place, I don't want to see you, You this ungrateful brat" Jane yelled as pull her up.

"Leave! You don't want us anymore right? That why you run off without telling me?" Jane Shouted.

"I'm sorry, I should have tell you" Rosette said as she drag her out.

"Just leave, we don't need you here" Alice yelled and Jane pull her in with her.

"Mum" Rosette cried as Jane shut the door to her face.

**

JASPER'S MANSION**

Rosette sniff as she got down from the car, she has been crying ever since she left thier house.

"Why did she hate me so much?" Rosette muttered sadly as she enter the house.

"Uhmm, Babe" She began hearing moan immidiately she entered and her anger doubled.

She gritted her teeth and rush to the room, She badge in and met Jasper f**king a b*tch.

They were so engrossed in it that they didn't even notice her presence.

"What's going on here?" Rosette said and Jasper pull out of the B*tch.

"Babe, who is she?" The B*tch ask Jasper instead.

"Just ignore her" Jasper said and reconnect thier lips while rubbing her @ss.

Rosette walk to the and pull the B*tch away from him with her Hair, she slap her hard on her face and she starggered.

"What are you doing Rose!!" Jasper half yelled.

"Tell her to leave right now if you don't want any trouble" Rossete snapped.

"She won't be leaving" Jasper replied.

"Really?" Rosette laugh.

"Yes"

"Then you have to choose between us, is either I leave and she stays or she leave" Rosette said.

.......

TBC

Do ensure to vote please,please,please. And comments too,also if there's anything you want to ask me,you're free.