CHAPTER 19: Fake Pregnancy

"Let's make it real...Our marriage...." Jasper said and her eyes widened.

She must admits, she wasn't expecting this at all. He really want this?

"Why aren't you saying anything?" He asked and she blinked,snapping out if her thoughts.

"It's cool" She uttered without thinking.

"Cool? You don't want it?"

"I do, I was just surprised it's too early and...

"I know but believe me,I really can't wait to make you mine completely...You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Let's make it official please...Don't say no" He pleaded cutely.

Rosette nodded and he immediately pulled her hug.

"Thank you so much, I love you! I really love you!!!" He gushed,hugging her tighter.

She only smile. How on Earth will she tell him about the deal she make with Granny Zoey. She had better gone to meet her before He would discuss this with her first.

Jasper broke the hug,and she quickly wear a smile.

"Can we cook now? I'm really hungry?" She muttered.

"Oh right!" He helped her down. She put on the cooker and resumed making thier meal.

Jasper stood very close to her, smiling as he started at her with so much love in his eyes. It's was as if he just found his very own gem.

"Stop staring!! You won't let me concentrate!!" Rose turned to him.

"I won't disturb you, I just want to keep looking at your face forever!" He said and she smiled.

"How long will it take for you to be done?"

"Why?"

"I want to kiss you again...."

••••••

<GRANNY ZOEY'S MANSION>

Granny Zoey was on a call. Suddenly her PA entered, she drop the call just then, and turned to her.

"Jenna" Granny Zoey smiled.

"Ma'am, miss Melinda is here to see you" Jenna said and bowed politely.

"Oh Melinda,let her in" Granny Zoey said and Jenna left, She come back with Melinda and left afterwards.

"Granny" Melinda gushed and rushed to hug her.

Granny Zoey scoffed.

"Seriously Melinda?, You just remembered you have a Grandma? When last did you visited?"

"I'm sorry Granny, I've been busy" Melinda smiled,taking a seat.

"You never changed, How is your company. I heard it's about to go_"she stopped talking to look at her face.

"Bankrupty,it's fine. I'm still Melinda Howard anyway. Nothing can bring me down" Melinda said dramatically and Granny Zoey laughed.

"Granny...that's not the reason why I'm here, I have something really important to discuss with you" Melinda said, picking on her nails while looking down.

"Why the sudden change of mood,what's wrong?" Granny Zoey asked curiously.

"You see,I and Jasper kinda like.....we slept together_"

"What!!!" Granny Zoey half yelled.

Not like she wasn't aware they do f*cked before, but she was surprised cos she believes he has changed.

"I know he has a wife now and we shouldn't have done it but, believe me it was a mistake and I couldn't resist him" Melinda fake a tears.

"Mistake?, How could you do such a thing Linda?" Granny Zoey pondered.

"I'm sorry but that's not the real problem right now" Melinda sniffed and Granny Zoey raised a brow.

"I'm pregnant" Melinda said and her eyes widened.

"You are what?" Granny Zoey repeated surprisely.