The Girl

Landos POV
After I bumped into that gorgeous girl, I couldn't get her out of my head. While my media duties I was distracted, until I saw her again. She was talking to Max and then got up and left, she looked stiff and anxious but there was some sort of glow around her. Without thinking I walked up to him. "Hi Max, who was that girl?", I came directly to the point. "Hi mate, why are you asking?" Of course he had to ask, he wouldn't be Max if he didn't. " I was just curious about it " " Ohhh I see, little Norris has a crush. Well, that was Charlotte Fry, an equestrian. She's really nice and she definitely approved ." There it was, every information I needed. " Thanks mate, appreciate it." I quickly said and went to my hospitality.
After a long day, I was finally in my hotel room. Charlotte Fry... Should I google her, or was that creepy. I went with the first option. There it was, she was the dressage World Champion, impressive. I searched her on insta and found a channel.
You started following @Charlotte.Fry.official
@Charlotte.Fry.official follows you back
I scrolled through her insta until a looked at the time, shit I had to be ready in 25 minutes. I just wore a black shirt and some black pants, simple but also classy. My taxi arrived just in time at the restaurant, wich was perfect and I walked inside. As soon as I sat next to Max, I regretted it . "Little Norris, you're on time. And have you found her?" " Who is 'her'?" George asked . " Just some girl I did interviews with. Oh and Landos crush" Max answers for me. Seriously, I'm going to lose it! " Yes I did. And Shut up Max, she's not my crush, I just think she's pretty" Dinner went on like this and soon every driver and Girlfriend knew about it.

                                                                  Story posted After dinner, I went directly to bed

Story posted
After dinner, I went directly to bed. Tomorrow was race day! I was excited to drive from P4. I had a serious chance to get on the podium.

In the morning I got up at 6 o'clock. Way to early! But I was going to see Charlotte again, maybe speak to her. I got ready and at the moment I wanted to leave for the track, my phone blinked.

Liked by @Charlotte

Liked by @Charlotte.Dujardin and 34.874 others
@Charlotte.Fry.official on the plane ✈️ see you guys in Germany 🇩🇪
@Charlotte.Dujardin

@Charlotte.Dujardin Let's go! Can you give my my pillow back?!
- @Charlotte.Fry.official You are sitting next to me!
- @Charlotte.Dujardin That doesn't mean that I want to share it

@Equitana see you 🔜
-@Charlotte.Fry.official and I'm so excited

@Landonorris Save flight ✈️
-@Charlotte.Fry.official Thanks 😊

@user anybody saw Landos comment!?

@user9 so excited. I'm going to be at the meet and greet 😊

See more

My good mood was away. She left and I'm probably never going to see her again. I was such a fool, why didn't I talk to her yesterday?