The Kiss

Lotties POV
Lando kissed me! It felt like a dream, and even though I thought the day couldn't get better, I was wrong. Them Great Britten won the European championships. It was amazing. The feeling of adrenaline rush through your body before you enter the show ring and the happiness on the Podium. Completely drained in Champagne I walked back to to Glamourdale to get on him for the victory lap. Lando gave me a quick leg up and I took the reins. Luckily Glams was way calmer than Deepi, who always exploded and the lap went fine.

                  Liked by @Landonorris and 987366 others @Charlotte

@Charlotte.Fry.official European champions 🍾🍾 Team 🇬🇧 taking the 🏅 @Charlotte.Dujardin

@Landonorris Congrats 🎉 what a great routine
—-liked by creator———-

@Charlotte.Dujardin Let's go team 🇬🇧

@Lando.fan has anyone noticed how close they seem
- @Lottie.fan can you stop. It was her day to shine and all you are talking about is her relationship with Lando. It's annoying

@user she hasn't deserved it

@user6 she's way to fat

                                                         See more
It was an amazing yet rough day. Me and Lando were laying on the couch in his hotel room while watching a movie, well we didn't really watch it. I was too tired and he was staring at me the hole time. It was cute. Halfway through the movie, I fell asleep.

Landos POV
Lottie fell asleep as we watched the movie. I'm not sure what to do, I could wake her up, I could let her sleep on the couch or she could sleep in my bed. I chose the last option, carefully I carry her to the bed and place her on it. She looks so cute and calm. After covering her with the blanket I go to the couch.
It's around midnight and I can't sleep, all I want to do is sleep in my bed, but Lottie is in it. Should I still? Would she be mad at me? Fuck it, I'm doing it. As soon as I get under the covers I fall asleep. Not even realizing that I started to hug her tightly.

Lotties POV
When I woke up the next morning, I feel arms around me, holding my tight. I can't even move. Opening my eyes, I realize that I'm in Landos bed while he is still asleep. He looks so cute and cuddly. While trying to free myself, he wakes up. "Morning" he yawns. "Good Morning, how did I end up in your bed? I wasn't even drunk." "You fell asleep so i didn't want to wake you up and the couch wasn't very comfortable. I hope you don't mind.", that's so nice of him. He really is Boyfriend matirial. " It's okay, thanks. But I need to shower. I'll better go to my room." " And we need to have breakfast. Why don't you go shower and I'll get room service?", I am hungry but it would be better, if I don't eat. I'm already to fat. " it's okay, but I'm not hungry. I still need to go to the stables and pack the stuff up. When is your plane leaving?" "Your not? Lottie, you barely have had dinner yesterday. And my plane is in about 5 hours.", he looks concerned. "I'm sure I'm not. But you need to pack. Today's the day where a lot of people are leaving so the airport will be full. You can't miss your flight to the race. It's important." " Okay, but I'll text you when I land and I expect you to do the same.", after saying that he pulls me in a bone crushing hug . " I will miss you" "Same"