Olympics

Lotties POV
I shut my feelings down, now was not the time to be sad, I had to concentrate. Two weeks ago, Lando and I had the fight and now I'm at the stable and putting on my helmet. About half an hour and I'm going to be out in dressage ring, Glams got his stretches and then we would go outside and warm up. When I sat on Glamourdale, my brain is on focus. Right before I had to trot in the arena, I felt the adrenaline rush up in my body.

Landos POV
Lottie was at the Olympics and I was there for her, after getting everything explained by Charlos , I realized I made a big mistake. Our PR managers were in contact, so I knew where to go. I had a bouquet of flowers for Lottie, who was riding in the ring now. I was shocked when I saw her, she was even thinner than I thought but she still looked amazing.
After her ride, I ran to the entrance and waited for Lottie. When she finally came on Glams, I walked towards her, still on her horse, I hugged her tightly. She didn't fight against it, I let her dismount and then I kissed her. It felt so light and I was waiting on doing that the moment I was sent away by her. And she kisses me back! This day is amazing, and I pull her into a hug. It felt so good being able to touch her again, but I also didn't like that our jobs made it impossible to spend a lot of time together. Of course I have Summer and Winterbreak but she doesn't have any sorts of breaks. It isn't the same with the other wags, because they can attend all races, Lottie in the other hand couldn't. But it didn't matter, we will make it work.
She was 3rd place, it was amazing and I was so proud. There she was, standing on the podium, my girl. We wanted to make our relationship official, to prevent Rumors.

                  Liked by @Charlossainz55 and 4326872 others @Landonorris Bronze for my girl at the Olympics @Charlotte

@Landonorris Bronze for my girl at the Olympics @Charlotte.Fry.official 🤍

@Charlotte.Fry.official🤍

@Maxverstappen1 finally man

@user2 why her?
- @norris.fan exactly! She's not even that beautiful
-@User7 check her insta out, she's definitely beautiful

@user9 congratulations
-@Landonorris thanks 😊

See more

@user9 congratulations  -@Landonorris thanks 😊                                                           See more

Liked by @Landonorris and 2563233 others
@Charlotte.Fry.official 🥉 for team 🇬🇧 thanks for supporting me, darling @Landonorris🤍

@Landonorris🤍

@Charlotte.Dujardin we did that!!!

only friends can comment

Lotties POV
Lando and I were cuddling on the couch, watching drive to survive. Lando was furious how they presented him and how immature he seemed compared to the other drivers. But I preferred the immature Lando, the person who was able to be serious but also able to be the funniest person on the entire planet. I was giving him a massage on his head and he was enjoying it and smiling. I wasn't even sure if he was actually watching the show or just pretending. We didn't go to the party tonight, because we just wanted to get rest. Both of us were tired, exhausted but happy. The happiest I've ever felt, I'm not eating a lot at the moment, but it was the only thing I could do for my figure. Not eating became a habit to me and I don't like it.