Argument

Landos POV
Lottie was training again, she said she'd take it slow but I didn't trust her. I normally trust her, but not when it's about her dream. She knows it's dangerous to play with her health and still does it. She still had two more week until Olympia and she wasn't riding yet, wich was a relief. I was going to surprise her by coming to see her to cheer her up. Tomorrow, I'm going to be with her, being able to kiss her again. Maybe we should make our relationship official and public. We should definitely talk about this, because my fans are important to me. I also want to show here off, she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

Lotties POV
I was training since the day Lando left. Of course I wasn't posting it and only my trainers and Charlotte knew it. It still hurt, and I was still loosing weight and my arm wasn't normal. But I had to keep going. When I will have time, I am going to heal. Just not now. Lando still didn't know about my Olympics plan, I'll tell him next week.

                     Liked by @Charlotte

                     Liked by @Charlotte.Dujardin and 89345 others
@Charlottet.Fry.official Little Groundwork with Deeps until I've recovered

@Charlotte.Dujardin thanks for letting me ride the spiciest pony ever 🤪
  -@Charlotte.Fry.official always

@Lottie.fan get well 🔜
-@Charlotte.Fry.official thank you 💜

@Lando.Fan what is wrong with her?
  -@user she had an accident with her horse and it's not clear if she's going to be at the Olympics
  -@Landonorris she won't attend it

@User4 But she has to attend the Olympics

                                                           See more

Why did Lando comment this, it's not that he can control my actions. It's annoying, I don't control if he is going to race after a crash. I have training on Golden Boy in about an hour. The last time riding him before the Olympics. It's too dangerous. After warming him up I started doing some dressage work on him. Then I heard a familiar voice. " Lottie?" That moment, Golden Boy spooked because of Lando. He started bronking around the area and I knew I couldn't stay on for long. Should I jump off now or try to stay on? Fuck it, I'm jumping off. As soon as I smashe against the floor, I can hear Lando scream. "Fuck, are you okay? Why did you sit on him?" He has nerves asking me this. "I'm fine, but isn't that obvious? I wanted to train him, I felt ready." "But you aren't. Why don't you understand, just take it slow." " It was my last ride on him before the Olympics. So I needed to sit on him, and? Nothing happened." Now he got mad. I could see it. "Nothing happened ? You fell off him and-" " Because you shouted my name. It would have been fine if you didn't just burst into the arena." " It isn't my fault that you can't control your own horse!", now he has crossed the line. Acting like this is my fault, but it was his. He came in here and that's why Golden Boy spooked.
Landos POV
I was walking around the stable, when I had the idea to look in the area. Maybe she gave riding lessons or was doing something from the ground. Without thinking I walked in and shouted her name. I can't believe it, she was sitting on a horse, again. Her horse started running and she fell off. It looked nasty and painful. Fuck. Why would she sit on him. After a small conversation, I saw I crossed the line with saying it was her fault. But it was, if she hadn't sit on him, she wouldn't have fallen off. Also I felt bad, I mean it was my fault but I couldn't admit it. I saw the anger in her eyes but she was unexpectedly calm. "If you think so, but please go. I really have to train now, getting ready the Olympics, because I'm attending them", what the fuck? She couldn't do that, it's to dangerous. I grabbed her arm, but quickly let go again, because she flinched when I did so. I looked at it and realized it was her right arm. So she was still in pain. "You can't, you're obliviously still in pain. Don't do this to yourself. It's not worth it." That was the wrong thing to say. "No, you don't get to tell me what to do! Now, please leave, I don't want to be near you right now." This broke my heart.