Decision

Lotties POV
Lando and I were going to go for vacation in Croatia and just sat in the plane. I was extremely excited to go, he was too. Everything was perfect. My focus next season will be show jumping and Cross country and I'll star to train after the vacation, but Lando didn't know yet. I don't know if I should tell him, he would be furious with my decision because I would mostly train on golden boy or even younger horses. Simply said, I would probably fall more often and harder than in dressage. But I would still compete in dressage for England, fight for the world championship and other titles. He looked at me "what are you thinking about?" "Nothing, just some stuff at work" He frowned "okay, now I'm concerned. Just tell me!" I didn't want to ruin our vacation, but still, he needed to know. "I... I want to start show jumping and cross country." I stuttered. His eyes immediately turned into a dark shade of green, fuck. How can I be so stupid. "Well, you won't. It's too dangerous, and with wich horse?" I felt guilt as he looked at me. "I have Golden boy, also I'm getting a new training horse next month, a 3 year old. It's better than nothing." "A young horse? You'll end up in hospital. Please don't do this to me. I need you and I don't want to get a call from Charlotte again." These words killed me inside, he didn't knew that I would start at Grand Prix Shows next year. "You won't get that call again, I promise. Not all young horses are like golden boy. But can we just enjoy our vacation?" He nodded, pulled me towards him and placed a kiss on my hair.

Lando's POV
I couldn't believe it, she wanted to start jumping, and get a young horse. She's really getting herself killed if she keeps on like that, I couldn't let that happen. Especially after I found out that I love her, she's the most important person in my life right now. But we just wanted to enjoy us on our free time.
The vacation was amazing, I was walking to the McLaren hospitality and talking to Daniel. "So I've heard you got yourself a girlfriend?" "I have. You know, I'm also good looking." Daniel let out a laugh. "I know, but I'm the best looking one." "Wow, you have a large ego. But don't you dare to annoy us when she comes next weekend. And no weird question, okay?" He nodded "of course, but I want to know her. That's my right." It's uncommon, but Daniel loves including himself in couple activities. Hopefully he will leave us alone after meeting her.
The race went well, I got P3 , wich I'm totally happy with. Lottie texted me good luck about an hour ago, but I haven't heard from her since. Not even a 'congratulations' text, it bothered me that she can't be here or watch the race. But it was her job, I mean, I didn't watch all her competitions either, so I can't blame her. It still bothered me though, especially when I saw the other drivers with their girlfriends supporting them. Only my girlfriend was risking her life and I had no idea what she was doing. I obviously trust her, but she sometimes just doesn't think about what she's doing.

 I obviously trust her, but she sometimes just doesn't think about what she's doing

                 Liked by @Charlotte.Fry.official and 2734745 others
@Landonorris P3! We did it🧡🇬🇧

@Charlotte.Fry.official I'm so proud of you ❤️
    -@Landonorris ❤️

@Charlossainz55 muppet on the podium🍾

@mclaren 🧡

@user3 The fact that his girlfriend wasn't there tells me everything about their relationship 😂
  -@Landonorris Sorry, but you don't know anything 😂 and the fact that you thought                   that🤣
-@user3 no need to be rude
  -@Lando.fan you were rude first

                                                          See more