Equitana

Lottie's POV
I was packing my suitcase when a got the notification from insta
@Landonorris started following you
I followed him back, even though I didn't knew who he was. I quickly paused my packing process and looked at his profile. THAT WAS THE GUY I BUMPED INTO! Of course I had to tell Char, so I called her:
C: What's up Lottie? Finished packing?
L: Almost. Remember the cute guy I told you about?
C: The guy with the cute eyes?
L: Yes, exactly.
C: Did you find out who he is?
L: Yeah, kinda...
The call continued for about an hour or so. Even though Char was 10 Years older than me, we were best friends. We met each other through Dressage and the bond between us never broke. Char was more sometimes like a bigger sister to me and looked after me, but never down on me. She was never a show off or jealous, always a support and gave the best advices. After another ten minutes I was finally finished packing.

                                                       Story posted

Story posted

I went to bed early, tomorrow Morning I would fly to Germany and have the first ride at the event. It was going to be fun, for sure but strangely I wanted to stay here, watch the race and talk to Lando. Why didn't I do that yesterday? Simple, I blamed other people for the mistakes my father made. But maybe I would have another chance, I had to try at least. But firstly, I have to win this event. Easy.

The flight was short and normal. I listened to music and gossiped with Char. When we landed in Germany, we drove to the hotel an checked in. The hotel room I booked had more of a suite and was amazing. I let myself fall into the bed. Finally sleep. Until a very angry Charlotte came storming straight into the room. My room. "Get up! We need to get to the arenas. Have you forgot about that?" Shit, I have. "No, of course not. But before we go I need to change" I replied. "Okay, but hurry. I'll wait in the lobby." With that she left .

                                                             Story posted My helmet and boots were at the competition stable so I didn't need to carry them with me

Story posted
My helmet and boots were at the competition stable so I didn't need to carry them with me.

At the stable, we had a little training with the horses and went to a restaurant afterwards. It was nice to spend some time with the team, but later I was so tired. I changed into my PJs and went to bed. The Next morning went by quick and as soon as a realized that I was about to enter the arena, the adrenaline rushed into my body. It was just a jumping round with my own Pony Deepi. But suddenly a girl walked up to me. She reminded me of someone... "Hi, my name's Flo and I wanted to ask if we could take a picture?" she asked shy. " Of course, but could you wait until I finished my round?", I responded. She nodded and stepped aside. The round on Deepi was amazing and I'm sure we made it on the podium. As promised I took the photo with the girl and returned to the stables.

           Liked by @Landonorris and 24975 others@Charlotte

@Charlotte.Fry.official A good start on Deepi airlines today! P2 proud of you Deeps. But the victory lap was wild 😜 (as always)

@Charlotte.Dujardin Great job you two
- @Charlotte.Fry.official 😊

@Flo.Norris You are so nice, thanks for the picture
- @Charlotte.Fry.official 😘

@User6 why is Deepi always so spicy?
- @Charlotte.Fry.official Idk, he's always been like this

@User2 That horse is definitely stressed out

@Lottie.Fan Congratulations 🎉🎈🍾🎊

After a great week on the Equitana, we won almost every single price there, I was on my way home. A few days training and preparing for the next competitions would be good. Also we had to prepare for the Olympics in the summer. I got a paddock pass from Red Bull for next weekend. I had to see Lando again.