part 7# Fucked up family

Song : family line
-Conan gray

Pov: this song describes your life:(

~Madelyn~

TW: physical abuse⚠️

*Flashback*

He was always angry but tonight something was different . It was like he just snapped . I could hear him yelling downstairs and I was terrified of what would happen if he found me. My mother hid me in the closet so I wouldn't see what he does to her but I would still see the bruises that she covered up every day . She tried to protect me but every night was the same , I would hear her crying begging him to stop . I still have nightmares of her crying . I haven't slept in days because of the nightmares.

She always hid me but I knew what happened when he found me . I had scars to remind me . I can't help the tears that fall down my cheeks . I've never felt so afraid before , not for myself but for her . He would always take out all his anger on her but never enough to kill her just so he could do it again tomorrow, but tonight I wasn't sure if he would stop. I could hear her muffled crying and begging before a bloodcurdling scream echoed throughout the house and afterwards it became silent . A shiver ran down my spine and I was too afraid to move . After that I don't remember anything.

*End of flashback*

I woke up the next morning in the police station where they told me that my mother was dead and that my father was in jail. After that I was placed in foster care but I never left the system I would just get tossed around from family to family .

~Lorenzo~

*Flashback*

It was around 10pm and my parents and I were travelling back from one of our hotels . My mother was checking her phone over and over again . She had a worried look on her face . She mumbled something to my father and he nodded . We drove for another 15 minutes before stopping outside a house . My parents told me to wait in the car and I could feel something was off . I got out anyway and entered the house , it was cold and dark , I heard my mother scream before running toward a woman lying on the ground . She had been stabbed and was surrounded by a pool of blood .

"Where is he?" My father asked .

"He's gone " the woman whispered struggling to breathe .

"We'll kill him" my mother said .

"No promise me that you won't . It's not up to us to decide who lives and who dies."

I could tell that the woman was dying and that night was the first time I saw my mother cry . She sobbed as she held the lady.

"Please take care of my daughter Annie , please"

My mother didn't respond , instead she just nodded and sobbed harder .

"Mo-mom?"

"Lorenzo go upstairs NOW " my father said before making a phone call while my mother still held the woman.

I ran upstairs walking into a random room . I saw that it was someone's bedroom and was about to leave until I heard quiet sniffling coming from the cupboard. I slowly opened the cupboard and saw a girl not too much younger than me curled up in the dark crying . I gently grabbed her arm pulling her out of the cupboard .

"N-NO PLEASE DON'T HURT ME - PLEASE !" She said crying harder and frantically trying to push me away

"I'M NOT GOING TO HURT YOU" I said grabbing her hands .

"Wh-where's my mommy?" She asked while sniffling.

"I- uhm I don't know ." I lied because I couldn't tell her.

Her heart was beating insanely fast and she started blinking slower . Before I could say anything she collapsed . I immediately screamed for my parents and we took her to the police station. I remember her face that night , she looked so sad . Her tears had stained her face and she had a bruise on her cheek . But I'll never forget how beautiful she was .

*End of flashback*

Ever since I took control of our mafia I have been trying to find her but since she was always moving around it was hard to find her . I don't know why but I need to protect her .

------------------------------------------------------
Heyy guyss this chapter might be triggering for some of you and it was really hard for me to write so please skip it if you feel uncomfortable. This was just to give a little backstory.

Also this song always makes me sad. Like it describes my life so well. Especially this line :

"Someone who loves you wouldn't do this"

Sorry if you can relate :( . Love you guysss
MWAH💋