part 3# Kidnapped

~Madelyn~

I'm finally done with my paperwork for the day . I look at the time and see that it's already 8pm . Gwen and I decided to meet at 9 since she wasn't working tonight . I quickly pack my bags and lock up my office for the night. My plan was to get ready and then meet Gwen back here .

As soon as I get home I rush to the bathroom washing my hair, shaving and then doing my skincare . I wear my new maroon dress that reaches mid-thigh paired with plain black heels .

Her outfit :

I curl my hair into loose beach waves letting it fall down my back

I curl my hair into loose beach waves letting it fall down my back . My hair has always been thick and long and honestly I love having long hair . I apply light makeup and do a smoky eye which compliments my hazel eyes .

I check the time and it's 9:25 . Shit I'm late but meh it's fine I'm always late. I grab the rest of my stuff and spray perfume before leaving my house .

I get to the club and Gwen is waiting for me at the bar. She already ordered my favourite drink ; scotch on the rocks. I sit next to her downing my drink before ordering another one .

"DAMN YOU LOOK HOT " she says while looking me up and down.

I smirk. " I'm glad you think so cause I'm getting laid tonight"

"Well obviously you look so sexy just promise me you won't go home with a creep" she says while laughing.

I give her a death stare. "THAT WAS ONE TIME and he wasn't that creepy plus he was hot"

"PLEASE he asked you to call him pookie bear in bed" she says while suffocating with laughter.

We're about 6 drinks in at this point and I see the hottest guy staring at me from across the club. I tell Gwen that I'm going to talk to him and she's so drunk she just nods. I call her a cab before she passes out and make my way towards the guy who is still looking at me . We talk for a while and he tells me that his name is Alex. After a while of talking I'm getting impatient and I'm just looking for a quick hook up . I take his hand leading him to my private bathroom.

When we get into the bathroom he starts kissing me and I kiss him back until the bastard tries to inject me with something probably a tranquilliser. Out of instinct I punch him across his face and he clearly wasn't expecting it as he drops the needle . Another guy tries to tackle me from behind but I elbow him in the nose hearing it crack . Alex or whatever his name is comes towards me but I kick him in the balls before he can grab me. I'm about to punch him again before I feel a pain in the side of my neck and my vision starts blurring.

"You fucking idiots I asked you to do one thing. She's half your size and still managed to beat your asses" Is the last thing I hear before passing out .

------------------------------------------------------
Heyy guyss I really enjoyed writing this chapter also I wanna be able to beat up people like gurly just did. It would be so fun to break someone's nose . Please tell you get it and I don't just sound psycho rn 😭

Also it's only part 3 and I can already see this book is gonna need some serious editing but anyways love y'all
MWAH💋