part 35# love and pain

~Madelyn~

I couldn't see Lorenzo today. I ignored his message detailing our meet up spot as well as the texts and calls he sent after I didn't show up. Now I was pacing around my penthouse as my phone rang and buzzed.

I walked towards it powering it off before tossing it back onto the bed. I had sent Aleks and Sebastian to handle some business here since we didn't know when we'd be in LA again. So I was completely alone here as I slowly went insane.

"Fuck." I muttered as I walked through the door in my room out to the balcony.

Once I was on the balcony I reached into my jeans pocket pulling out a box of cigarettes. Opening the box I fought the urge to scream when I saw that it was empty.

Stomping back into the room I grabbed my bag before taking the elevator to the lobby. I walked through the lobby casting a side glance at Lorenzos guards.

"On my way to see your boss." I lied and they nodded.

Walking to the store I bought a pack of cigarettes before making my way back to my penthouse. I arrived back at the penthouse. Ignoring the guards who were probably wondering why I was only gone for 10 minutes I made my way to the elevator.

But when I stepped foot into my penthouse my stomach twisted with anxiety and the air felt heavy. Someone was in my house.

God can't a girl smoke in peace? Placing my cigarettes on the counter I reached into my waistband pulling out my gun. I kicked off my shoes before slowly walking through the penthouse. Scanning the place I found it empty and began to think I was just paranoid until I walked into my bedroom. Familiar perfume invaded my senses and my breath hitched. Lorenzo.

Distracted by the thought of him I didn't see him. He moved quickly grabbing my throat as he pinned me to the wall behind me and I gasped. I moved the gun pressing it to his chest and he chuckled lowly. It was a deep dangerous sound.

"You know darling." He said lowly, his tone laced with anger . " When I call you I expect you to answer."

His hand squeezed my throat lightly and I clicked the safety of the gun in a threat.

"Maybe you should take the hint and stop calling." I whispered.

"What are you going to do darling?" He asked teasingly. "You going to shoot me?"

"I'm thinking about it." I said and he hummed like he approved of my answer.

"Fuck you're delicious." He said taking a deep breath.

"I will shoot you." I said staring at him.

"Now we both know that's not true darling." He whispered squeezing my throat. "Considering I could crush your throat right now."

He squeezed it harder cutting off my air flow and I reached for his arm with my free hand trying to push it away but he didn't budge. Instinctively I dropped the gun using both of my hands to try and pry his hand away. He loosened his grip slightly once the gun was out of my hands and I sucked in air greedily.

"Don't pretend you don't love it Madelyn." He whispered. "I bet... If I reached down right now I would find you soaking wet for me.

I clenched my jaw at his words because they were true. As much as I despised Lorenzo I couldn't stop my body's reaction to him.

"You wish." I mumbled breathlessly.

"Hm let's check shall we?" He said before reaching down with his free hand and unbuttoning my jeans.

I was about to protest but it was cut off with a moan when he ran his thumb up and down my folds. He did it again before his thumb settled on my clit rubbing slow circles and I moaned.