part 19# Library

~Madelyn~

It has been exactly 2 weeks since I gave Enzo that gift and it has been almost 8 months since I got here. Overall I've settled in here really nicely and grown attached to everyone in this house. Kai has become like my annoying brother and Alia is for sure one of my best friends. Leo is interesting and funny every now and then but sometimes he just shuts down which gets annoying.

And then we have Enzo. Enzo is just perfect. He's been different these past two weeks, not good different but not bad different either. He's been attentive and caring but there's still something distant about him.

We've been having sex a lot , we've also been talking a lot and the more I learn about him the more I realise just how perfect this man is. I was currently eating breakfast with Enzo by the pool. We were sitting on a little glass table which is filled with different fruits and pastries. Or at least it was filled with pastries before I ate all of them. With my stomach satisfied we both sat here in a comfortable silence as I watched the pool.

"Enjoying the view darling?" Enzo asks and I snap out of my thoughts only to realise I was staring at him instead of the pool.

"You're too full of yourself. I was admiring the pool." I say trying to play off the fact that I was checking him out.

"Of course you were." He says with a smirk.

"Fine but it's not my fault I couldn't admire the pool even if I wanted to. Whenever I look at it all I remember is Leo pushing me in." I say and he looks up from his phone.

"You've spoken to Leo?" He asks and I nod.

"Well he lives here." I say and Enzo doesn't smile at my poor attempt of humour.

"Huh." Is all he says and I've never been more confused in my life.

"Are you two not close?" I ask curious about his reaction.

"He's a good guy just not very talkative and we're not as close as Kai and I since I've only known him for two years. He's trustworthy though." He says and all I can think is that the Leo I know is talkative but I don't say that.

"How do you know he's trustworthy?" I ask instead.

"I'm not gonna sugarcoat it. When I met Leo he was stealing from me. He robbed one of my warehouses. When we caught him he said it was for his best friend who was sick and needed money. I was mad but still impressed that he was able to actually break into one of my warehouses... So I gave him a choice, kill his best friend and work for me or I kill him. And it's pretty obvious which one he chose." He says waiting for my reaction.

"Oh." Is all I manage to say.

" This is my job bella mia . What would my enemies think if I just allowed someone who robbed me to walk away?" He sighs taking my hand in his.

"I know and I understand." I say standing up and moving over to him.

"Yours is the only opinion I care about darling." He says and my heart flutters. He stands up grabbing my waist. He kisses me and my body melts into his.

"Unfortunately I have to go because I promised to help Alia with dinner later. I just need to change." I say although the last thing I want to do now is leave him.

Before I can leave he grabs my hand pulling me back to him. "Wait wait--" he says crashing his lips into mine deepening the kiss this time.

I put my arms around him pulling his face closer to mine if that's even possible. Before I can say anything his lips are on my neck. I'm so distracted that I don't even realise I'm being thrown onto one of the lounging seats by the pool. His lips don't leave my neck as he slowly lowers my shorts leaving me in just my tank top and panties. He kisses a trail down my chest and my stomach. He places a kiss to my covered pussy never taking his eyes off me and I nod for him to continue.

He pulls my underwear down my legs before his eyes land on my pussy. His tongue dips out licking his bottom lip. He presses a kiss to my pussy again and the feeling causes goosebumps to go over my skin.

He dips his tongue out again and runs it from my entrance up to my clit causing a moan to slip from my lips. He repeats his movements again and I moan both from the jolt of pleasure and the frustration of him teasing me.

"Enzo" I whimper and he rubs my thighs gently.

"I know darling" he says finally giving me what I need and latching his mouth onto my aching clit.

I let out an embarrassingly loud moan and he continues sucking on my clit. I feel the familiar ball of pressure growing in my stomach and I moan louder urging him to continue. With his mouth still on my pussy he slips two fingers into me and I reach out grabbing his hair and tugging on the strands. He lets out a groan and the vibrations shoot through my core.

"Enzo" I moan out and his fingers speed up.

"Come for me darling" he says and I do just that. I let go coming all over his mouth and fingers. He doesn't stop moving his fingers allowing me to ride out my orgasm.

When I come down from my orgasm my body rests limply on the chair with my legs still trembling. He presses a gentle kiss on my pussy and then looks up at me licking my juices off his lips. He puts my panties and shorts back on for me and the gesture makes me smile.

"Right on time" he mutters to himself checking his watch.

"What?" I ask confused and he stands up putting out his hand for me.

"I'll show you" he says with a small smile and I take his hand.

We keep walking until we're outside my door and I'm nervous as Enzo opens the door. Everything looks normal until he opens my closet and I'm speechless. My walk in closet has been extended and made into a library. A private secret Library. Just like the one I always wanted. I look at Enzo and he's watching my face in anticipation of my reaction.

"I- when did you do this?" I ask still in shock.

"Today after you woke up. That's why I couldn't let you back into your room until now." He says and I look at him smiling.

"Why did you do this? We have a library." I ask.

"I know we have a library , but now you have a library. Just for you darling." He says and my heart is about to leap out of my chest.

I immediately crash into him pulling him into the tightest hug ever and he doesn't complain. Instead he just picks me up and hugs me just as tightly.

He puts me down after about 5 minutes and I kiss him as hard as I can. He kisses me back and I don't want to leave this moment. Finally we pull apart breathing hard and I look at him smiling.

"I still have to help Alia with dinner." I say and he nods giving me a peck on the cheek.

"I'll see you later darling. I lo--" he starts but then freezes as if he just admitted to murder.

I wait for him to say something but instead he just clears his throat before kissing me once again and leaving. I go back into my room and flop onto the bed. Enzo was going to say he loves me? I realised that I wanted him to say it. I also realised why I wanted him to say it. It was because over this time without me realising it , I fell in love with Enzo.
______________________________________________________

Bella Mia - my beauty

Heyy guyss

"Alia is for sure one of my best friends"
*Gwen from part 2 is crying in the corner rn*

Do you like my joke? Laugh. Please laugh.🥲

Anywayss remember I told y'all I'm going to the movies WELLL y'all are gonna be like "wtf?" When I say this but technically my best friend and I watched it and we both fell asleep halfway through the movie 😭

Anywayss love y'all
P.s. the next part is gonna be hectic
MWAH 💋