Chapter 3

Hanni : *We were all in the cafeteria but something didn't seem right. I glanced at Haerin then at Danielle* ( They don't talk to each other. Maybe because of yesterday )

Danielle : ( it's so awkward. I want to disappear from this earth when I remember what happened last night )

Sumin : *I cleared my throat* "Haerin, where is your boyfriend ?"

Haerin : "He has dance practice" *I said & continued eating my food*

Hyein : "Unnie, I think you need to talk to Haerin unnie. I don't want your friendship to become strained" *I whispered to Danielle unnie who was next to me*

Danielle : *I looked at Haerin before pulling out my phone*

~Haerinie 💞~

DANIELLE : [ Haerinie, can we talk ? ]

Haerin : *I read Danielle's message then looked at her who was looking at me*

HAERIN : [ Hmm. Let's go to the rooftop ]

Yunjin : *We saw Danielle & Haerin suddenly get up from their seats* "Where are you two going ?"

Danielle : "To somewhere. If Wonyoung comes, tell her I went to the toilet, okay ?" *I said to them before following Haerin who had already left the cafeteria*

Wonyoung : *I was about to go to the cafeteria when I saw Danielle with a girl went to the rooftop*

____________________

Danielle : *I looked down while playing with my hands* "Erm... Haerin-ah... I w-want to apologize about yesterday...& I'm so sorry for k-kissing you last night"

Haerin : "Hmm... You're drunk so it's okay. But I want you to forget your feelings for me" *I looked at her* "You're my friend so I don't want you to get hurt by loving me. I just love Jungwon"

DEG

Danielle : ( How can she so easily tell me to move on from her ? Yes, it's hurts to love you who don't have the same feelings for me but I don't want to get rid of this feeling )

Haerin : "I hope you can move on from me. Find someone who can love you sincerely & can make you happy. I don't want our friendship to end because we have been friends for 5 years. I like you, but as a friend"

Danielle : *I bit my lower lip to hold back the tears* "Let this feeling remain in my heart. Let me love you even though I can't have your love. My love for you is eternal, it never faded away. My heart beats only for you and I will always love you with every breath I take" *I looked at her with love*

Haerin : *I scoffed* "Okay, if that's what you want. It's not my fault if you cry seeing me & Jungwon together because my love is only for him" *I walked past her & left*

Danielle : *As soon as she left, I let my tears fall. Then someone handed me a handkerchief. I looked at her* "Wo-Wonyoung ?"

Wonyoung : "Take this handkerchief & wipe the tears from your beautiful face. You look better with a smile"

Danielle : *I took the handkerchief she handed me & wiped my tears* "Did you hear all of our conversation ?"

Wonyoung : "Yeah... I didn't mean to hear it but when I saw you with that girl went to the rooftop, I was curious so I followed you both. Sorry" *I looked down*