Chapter 11

Danielle : *We're on our way to Jeju as I looked at my picture with Haerin on my phone* ( I'm so in love with her at this moment. But why can't I love her again ? ) *I then felt someone touch my hand as I turned to her* "Haerinie..."

Haerin : "That's a picture of our first anniversary friendship, right ? We look very happy" *I smiled looking at the picture*

Danielle : "Yeah... A year later we meet them & become friends. Ah, do you still have our friendship bracelet ?" *I looked at her*

Haerin : *I nodded* "But I don't wear it anymore because maybe we need to buy a new bracelet, like a couple's bracelet" *We looked at each other*

Danielle : ( Couple's bracelet... ) *Then my gaze focused on the heart-shaped necklace with the letter H around her neck that I gave her* "It looks good on you"

Haerin : "You chose it so of course it looks good on me" *I smile* "Thank you for this beautiful necklace Dani"

Danielle : *I smile back* "Anything for you"

45 MINUTES LATER

Danielle : *I turned my gaze from the car window to Haerin who was already asleep* ( The cat is sleeping )

Danielle : *I slowly rested her head on my shoulder then looked at her sleeping face* ( I'll never get tired of looking at her pretty face. She's indeed a work of art )

Minji : *I looked at the car's rearview mirror & my smile widened when I saw their sleeping positions*

Hanni : *I took pictures of them sleeping* "My ship needs to end up together"

JEJU, SOUTH KOREA

Hanni : "Dani, Haerin, wake up. We have arrived" *I said then got out of the car to help Minji pick up the bag*

Haerin : *I opened my eyes & noticed I fell asleep leaning on Danielle's shoulder* "Ah, I'm sorry Dani. I didn't know I fell asleep leaning on your shoulder. Does your arm feel sore ? I'll massage it"

Danielle : "No need to say sorry Hae & don't worry, my arm is okay" *I smiled* "How's your sleep ?"

Haerin : "I sleep well because I have you next to me" *I said & she chuckled*

Minji : "Alright, stop flirting you two & pick up your bags then bring them into the hotel. Yunjin & the others have already inside"

Danielle & Haerin : *We blushed & then got out of the car*

Hyein : "Wow ! You found an expensive & nice hotel unnie !" *I looked around the hotel in amazement*

Danielle : *I walked towards Wonyoung & rested my head on her shoulder* "Wony, my arm feels numb"

Wonyoung : "Why ? What happened ?

Danielle : "Haerin fell asleep so I rested her head on my shoulder" *I pouted*

Wonyoung : *I sighed* "I'll give you a massage later, okay ?"

Danielle : *I smiled widely* "Thank you Wony~" *I hugged her as she caressed my back*

Haerin : *I looked at them both as I felt jealous*

Yunjin : "Alright, we have 8 people. I booked 4 rooms so 1 room for 2 people. Me & Sumin, Minji & Hanni, Wonyoung & Hyein... & Danielle with Haerin"

Hanni : "Okay. Let's go to our room babe. See you guys in the evening" *I took the key from Yunjin then left with Minji while she carried our bags*

Sumin : "Let's rest. We need to have fun for this evening" *smiled at them as they nodded*

__________________

Danielle : "Wow... the room is spacious & we can see the beach from here" *I opened the balcony door*

Haerin : *I looked at the king-sized bed* ( We will sleep in one bed ? I don't think I can sleep. Instead I'll look at her sleeping face )

Danielle : "Is it okay with you if we sleep in the same bed ? I can sleep on the floor if you feel uncom---"

Haerin : "It's okay with me ! I-I mean... There's a bed & why do you want to sleep on the floor ? I don't want your back to hurt" ( I'm happy sleeping with her. I mean, sleep next to her )

Danielle : "Ah, okay" ( But why do I feel nervous ? )

Haerin : "I'm going to use the bathroom" *I said & went inside*

Danielle : *I sat on the bed & sighed* "There's no need to be nervous Dani. It's not like you never had a sleepover at her house"

4 PM

Yunjin : "Let's have fun guys !" *I removed my jacket, showing me in a swimsuit*

Danielle : *I saw Haerin in a swimsuit that made my mouth open wide* ( It's my first time seeing her in a swimsuit & she's so hot ! ) *An arm wrapped around my shoulders*

Minji  : "Damn Dani... Your Haerin is very hot. Her with a swimsuit & sunglasses on top of her head, she's that hot girl" *I looked at Haerin when a hand covered my eyes*

Hanni : "Did you checking Haerin out ?" *I glared at her*

Minji : *I laughed nervously* "L-Let's go swimming honey" *I held her hand & went to the pool*

Sumin : "Dani ! Let's swim !"

Danielle : "You guys swim first. I'll join later" *I said & sat on the edge of the pool with my feet in the water. Then my eyes on Haerin who came out of the pool & took a towel to dry her wet hair*

Danielle : *I looked down at her body while biting my lip* ( It's like I'm hypnotized by her )

Haerin : *I saw Danielle looking at me or rather checking me out. I smirked & walked towards her* "Hi" *I sat next to her* "You don't want to swim ?" *I looked at her*

Danielle : *I quickly looked at our friends* "I-I w-will just watch t-them have f-fun" ( Stop stuttering Dani ! )

Haerin : *I chuckled then tied my hair*

Danielle : *I glanced at her smooth neck* ( Her neck seemed to tempt me to kiss it & leave a kiss marks--- )

Danielle : *My eyes widened at my thought* ( What did you just think about Dani ?! Why can you think something like that ?! )

Haerin : "Are you okay Dani ? Why are you shaking your head ?"

Danielle : "I-I'm okay... Don't worry" *I smiled a little while trying to forget what I was thinking*