Chapter 18

Wonyoung : *I was waiting for Danielle to pick me up then I saw someone coming towards me making me sigh*

??? : "I greeted you earlier but you acted like I was a stranger"

Wonyoung : "We're over, Jungmo"

Jungmo : "Why ? You want to break up without giving me a reason. Now we meet again so I want to hear it from you"

Wonyoung : "Because I found out that I'm into girl"

Jungmo : *I was silent for a while* "You like girls ? How can ? It's ridiculous"

Danielle : *I arrived at Wonyoung's workplace then I saw her talking to a guy* ( Who's that guy ? Wonyoung doesn't seem to like talking to him )

Wonyoung : ( He's really annoying ) *I then saw Danielle get out of the car & walk towards us. Suddenly, I got an idea then looked back at him* "I already have a girlfriend so stop seeing me"

Danielle : "Urmm... Did I intterupt you two talking ?"

Wonyoung : "You came at the right time" *I clung to her arm* "Let's go babe"

Danielle & Jungmo : *We looked at Wonyoung in shock*

Danielle : *I looked at Wonyoung who was pulling me towards the car* "Who's he ? Your colleague ?"

Wonyoung : "My ex. He wants us to get back" *I said still clinging to her arm*

Danielle : "I see... We're already far away from him, you still don't want to let go of my arm ?" *I giggled*

Wonyoung : "Nope. It feels good to hold your hand & I don't want to let it go"

Danielle : *I opened the car door for her* "Please come in, clingy bunny" *I smile*

Wonyoung : *I smile sweetly* "Thank you" ( I just clingy to her. Even with my exes I don't show this side of me )

___________________

Haerin : *I open the door of my house & saw Danielle* "Da-Dani ?" ( Why is she looking at me like that ? With those dark eyes ? )

Danielle : *I took a step forward as she stepped back* "Haerin" *I whispered*

Haerin : ( I've never seen her like this. Is she drunk ? ) *Then I felt her lips on mine. I closed my eyes while holding the sleeve of her jacket*

Danielle : *I pinned her against the wall, biting her lower lip as I slid my tongue into her mouth. I kissed her roughly as my hand slipped into her jeans making her moan* "Your moan so sexy. So wet for me hmm ?"

Haerin : ( Her touch sent shivers down my spine ) "Da-Dani..." *I was breathing heavily with a flushed face*

Danielle : "Yes, Kitty ?" *I licked her earlobe while my hand was still inside her jeans, teasing her*

Haerin : *I held onto her shoulder* ( I want to enjoy this with her even though we're not in a relationship ) "My body yearns for your touch, I want to feel your lips on mine, your hands on my body & your lust for me burning through your veins"

Danielle : *We looked at each other with lustful eyes then we kissed aggressively while moving towards her room*

_________________

Danielle : *I keep making her cum many times* "Your body belongs to me" *I whispered then sped up my pace making Haerin moan loudly*

Haerin : *I hugged her neck while our bodies were dripping with sweat* "K-Keep going... Don't stop !"

Danielle : "I love you, Haerin-ah" *I whispered as she orgasmed*

Haerin : *I opened my eyes while breathing heavily & sweating* "What the fuck... It's just a dream ? Why did I dream of doing that with Danielle ?! Gosh... Kang Haerin, you're really crazy !"

Haerin : *I looked at the clock on the wall & it was 7:17 PM* "I slept for 2 hours with that dream ?" *I let out a frustrated sigh* "Wet dream ? Really ? I have to take a shower. I'm so wet down there" *I got out of bed & went to the bathroom*

2 DAYS LATER

Haerin : *I went to the living room when I heard a knock. I opened the door & my eyes widened* "Da-Dani..." ( Why did that dream suddenly come to my mind ?! ) *My face turned red*

Danielle : "Why is your face so red ? Do you have a fever ?" *I want to touch her forehead but she backs away*

Haerin : "I'm okay ! M-Maybe the w-weather is t-too hot" *I smile nervously* "So... Why did you come here ?"

Danielle : "We haven't gone out for 2 days. So I asked Hanni unnie & she said you don't have work today"

Haerin : ( Yeah... I avoided seeing her for these 2 days. When she asked me out, I said that I had work. It was because of that stupid dream )

Danielle : "So, I want to take you---" *I was cut off by Haerin's phone ringing*

Haerin : "Uhm... I answered this call for a while" *I placed the phone to my ear* "Hello Leehan ?"

Danielle : *My expression changed when I heard Leehan's name* ( The name that I don't want to hear the most ) *I clenched my jaw*

Haerin : "Oh, Taesan. What is it ? Urm... Alright. I'm coming" *I ended the call & looked at Danielle* "Sorry Dani... I can't go out with you... Leehan has a fever so I've to take care of him because Taesan has work"

Danielle : ( Why do you have to take care of him ? Can't he take care of himself ? Is he still a child ? ) *I wanted to say it but I held it back* "I see... You can go" *I tried to hide my sadness*

Haerin : *I looked at her with guilty* ( You try to hide your sadness. Why is it so hard for us to be together ? Is this my punishment for hurting you ? ) "I'm really sorry Dani-ah..."

Danielle : "It's fine" *I tried to smile* "Don't worry about me. Go now, he needs you" ( It hurts but I'm used to it )

Haerin : *I looked at her before getting in the car & then driving away from my house*

Danielle : *I looked up at the cloudy sky, which meant it was going to rain* "Do you feel what I feel ?" *Tears started to fall down my cheeks*

__________________

Haerin : *I arrived at Leehan's condo according to the location given by Taesan. I stood in front of his condo then pressed the bell button. Not long after that, the door opened revealing Taesan with a smile on his face*

Taesan : "Please come in Haerin. He's in his room, sleeping. Ah, can you cook porridge for him before giving him medicine ?"

Haerin : "Yeah... Sure" *I gave him a small smile*

Taesan : "Thank you Haerin for taking care of Leehan. He must be happy when he sees you. I don't think he needs to take medicine because you're here" *I giggled*

Haerin : *I smile a bit*

Taesan : "Alright. I have to go. Good luck taking care of the baby fish, okay ? Bye" *I went to my car*

Haerin : "I'll cook the porridge first" *I put my sling Dior bag on the couch then went to the kitchen*

Wakey wakey~ It's time to wake up~