Chapter 12

Danielle : *I smiled looking at them having fun then I felt someone holding my hand. I looked at our hands then looked at Haerin who was looking at them with a smile on her face as I intertwined our hands*

Hanni : *I looked at Daerin & saw they were holding hands* "Look at that lovebird. They are so sweet, right ?"

Yunjin : "Alright, you two stop being sweet & come join us" *I pulled Danielle & Haerin's arm into the pool*

Danielle & Haerin : *I looked at my hand that was holding her hand earlier* ( Your hand fits perfectly in mine, like two puzzle pieces mean to be together )

9 PM

Haerin : *I went to the backyard of the hotel & saw someone sitting by the pool as I followed the direction of her gaze that was looking at Danielle talking to Minji unnie. I approached her* "What are you doing here ?"

Wonyoung : "It's not wrong that I want to come here" *I said without looking at her*

Haerin : *I crossed my arms as I looked at Danielle* "You looked at Danielle as if you were thinking of her"

Wonyoung : "Is it wrong for me to look at my friend ?" *I looked up at her* "& you're like her possessive girlfriend when someone looks at Danielle"

Haerin : "Yes, I'm her girlfriend" *I looked at her* "& friend ? Are you sure she's your friend ? You like her, right ?"

Wonyoung : *I stood up & turned to her* "Yes, I like her"

Haerin : *I clenched my jaw as I looked at her seriously* "You're just her friend. She will never like you"

Wonyoung : "I'll stop you from getting her love. She's already hurt enough because of you & you have no right to have her"

Haerin : "I know it's my fault. That's why I'll get her back. You can't have her because I know she will choose me"

Wonyoung : "We'll see who she falls in love with. Don't cry if you see us become lovers" *I smirked & walked past her*

Haerin : *I turned around & grabbed her arm when I slipped causing us to fall into the pool*

Danielle : *I was talking to Minji unnie when we saw Haerin & Wonyoung fall into the pool* "Haerin ! Wonyoung !"

Danielle : *I quickly went towards the pool to help them. I extended my hand to Haerin* "Hold my hand Hae !"

Haerin : *I held onto Danielle's hand as she pulled me out of the pool* "T-Thank you D-Dani..." *My body is shivering because of the cold*

Minji : *I saw Wonyoung has a hard time swimming* "Wonyoung !"

Danielle : "Shit... Wonyoung can't swim !" *I quickly took off my shoes & jumped into the pool. I swam towards Wonyoung & took her out of there*

Danielle : "Wony, open your eyes, Wonyoung-ah" *I looked at her who was unconscious*

Sumin : *We ran towards them* "What happened ?!"

Hanni : "Haerin-ah !" *I hugged her who was shivering* "Hyein, please bring a towel !" *She nodded then went into the hotel*

Yunjin : *Danielle did CPR on Wonyoung but it didn't work* "try to do other methods like Expired Air Resuscitation"

Danielle : "You mean... Mouth to mouth..." *I then looked at Haerin who looked at me*

Hanni : "Just do it ! You want to save your friend, right ?"