Chapter 4

First Car = Yunjin, Sumin, Minji, Hanni & Hyein

Second Car = Jungwon, Haerin, Danielle & Wonyoung

Jungwon : *I was driving while kissing my girlfriend's hand that I was holding* "I showed your picture to my parents. They like you & want to see you babe"

Haerin : *I chuckled* "I would like to meet your parents"

Jungwon : "I love you babe, so much & I can't wait to make you my wife" *I said & pecked her lips*

Haerin : "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life the person I love" *I pecked his lips & smiled*

Danielle : *I looked out of the window with a heavy feelings in my chest* ( I don't want to see her married to someone else )

Wonyoung : "Urm... Sorry to disturb you both making out, but can you focus on the road ? I don't want us to get into an accident" *I told Haerin & Jungwon*

Jungwon : *I looked in the rearview mirror* "Ah, sorry if we made you both feel uncomfortable. We're so in love with each other"

Danielle : *I feel a soft hand holding my hand. I turned to Wonyoung who looked at me softly*

Wonyoung : "If you feel sleepy, you can lean on my shoulder, okay ?" *I gave her a sweet smile*

Haerin : *I looked in the car's rearview mirror & clenched my fists when I saw Danielle resting her head on Wonyoung shoulder's*

BUSAN TOWER

Hyein : "Woah ! The scenery is so beautiful ! We can see the sea from here !"

Minji : "Do you want to see it ?" *I looked at Hanni who was clinging to me & quickly shook her head making me smile*

Danielle : *I stood far from the window of Busan Tower because I'm afraid of heights* ( Haerin is usually the one who holds my hand when we're in high places ) *I looked at Haerin & Jungwon who were taking a picture together*

Wonyoung : *I approached Danielle* "Are you afraid of heights ?" *I looked at her & she nodded* "Then, you can hold my hand" *I extended my hand to her*

Danielle : *I gently held her hand & she led me to see the view through the window* "It's so... Beautiful"

Wonyoung : *I looked at her side profile with a smile on my face* "Yeah... So beautiful"

TAEJONGDAE RESORT PARK

Danielle : *I close my eyes & try to forget about Haerin & Jungwon. Then I heard someone call my name. I saw Minji unnie & Hanni unnie walking towards me* ( I don't know why, but they look good together )

Minji : "Are you okay Dani ? You haven't talked much since breakfast at the restaurant. More precisely, you & Haerin don't talk to each other. Is everything good ?"

Hanni : "Is it because of Haerin & Jungwon ?"

Danielle : *I sighed* "I expressed my feelings to Haerin when I was drunk &... I kissed her" *I said making them both shocked*

Hanni : "What ?! You kiss Haerin ?! Did she slap you or get mad at you when you kissed---"

Minji : *I covered Hanni's mouth* "Keep your voice down Pham Pham"

Hanni : "Sorry. I'm just so shocked"

Danielle : "I apologize to her & she said it was okay because I was drunk then she wanted me to get rid of my feelings. But I said I don't want to & that's why we don't talk to each other" *I said as tears rolled down my cheeks*

Hanni : *I took her in my arms* "How can a person as good as you break your heart ?"

Danielle : *I sobbed in Hanni's arms* "I love her so much but she loves someone else"

Minji : *I hugged them both* "Don't begging for people to love you. Love yourself enough to attract those who will love you unconditionally. Begging for someone's love is a sign of desperation. Find someone who loves you willingly" *I caressed Danielle's back*

Haerin : *I looked at them hugging* ( Why does seeing her cry make my heart feel heavy ? I want to hug her & wipe tears but I can't )

HAEUNDAE BEACH
4:21 PM

Haerin : *I was playing with my phone while waiting for Jungwon to buy ice cream when someone is standing in front of me* ( Wipe that smile from your face. It's not sweet )

Wonyoung : "Hi, can I sit next to you ?"

Haerin : "Yeah" ( I don't want to look rude )

Wonyoung  : *I looked at our friends who were taking pictures & building sand castle* "Dani went to buy ice cream if you want to know"

Haerin : *I turned to her* ( Dani ? They're that close huh ? )

Wonyoung : "I know why Dani loves you, you're pretty. Even though there are many beautiful girl in this world, she still chooses to love you"

Haerin : "I told her to move on but she doesn't want to"

Wonyoung : "She has been hurt from loving you so..." *I looked at her seriously* "I'll make her move on from you"

____________________

Danielle : "I would like 1 vanilla ice cream & 1 strawberry ice cream, please"

Jungwon : "I want 2 mint choco ice creams"

Danielle : "Thank you" *I paid & take the ice cream. I then looked at Jungwon was holding 2 mint choco ice creams* "Urm... Did you buy mint choco ice cream for Haerin ?"

Jungwon : "Ah, yes. I brought mint choco ice cream for her" *I smile*

Danielle : "But Haerin doesn't like mint choco" ( He's Haerin's boyfriend, he should know what Haerin doesn't like )

Jungwon : "Really ? But I used to give her matcha drink. Then, I will buy another ice cream for her"

Danielle : "No need. You can exchange it with me. She likes strawberry ice cream" *I said while giving her strawberry ice cream*

Jungwon : "Thank you Danielle" *I smile*

Danielle : *I smile a little* "No problem" ( I did it for the people I love )

____________________

Jungwon : "Babe, here's your strawberry ice cream" *I gave it to her before sitting next to her*

Haerin : "Thanks baby" *I smiled while taking the ice cream he gave me*

Jungwon : "Do you not like matcha ?" *I looked at her*

Haerin : "Yes, how do you know ?"

Jungwon : "I bought mint choco ice cream for you but Danielle said you don't like mint choco so she changed it to the strawberry ice cream she bought"

Haerin : *I stopped eating ice cream* ( She really cares about me & she's willing to change the ice cream even though she doesn't like mint choco )

YANGRINZ
OR

WONIELLE
OR

DAERIN